Season 5: Episodes 19, 20, & 21

Stomp The Yard (Special) - 8/10

Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

Maddie wasn't as intense as she was when it was competed. Kendall and Kalani didn't have faces at all. I liked Kenzie and Nia's faces/acting.

Freak Show (Special) - 11/10

Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

It was just as unnerving as the first time.

Prom Queen (Special) - 11/10

Jojo

It was much better emotions-wise than the first time.

Frozen Together (Special) - 11/10

Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

Everything was pretty much the same. However, I didn't bring this up the first time, why wouldn't you put the two sisters as 'Elsa' and 'Anna'? Maddie could have been 'Elsa' and Kenzie could have been 'Anna'.

All God's Creatures (Special) - 10/10

Maddie

It wasn't much different.

Collateral Damage (Special) - 8/10

Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, & Maddie

I didn't like the costume, but I did like the music.

Bulletproof Baby - 10/10

Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

I'm going to drag Abby for a minute. Her problem with Jojo was unnecessary. She's an excited CHILD. Of course, she's going to be loud at a big show. And no one would have noticed Jojo being late because they were probably all looking at Maddie. Also, Maddie's panic attack after she fell out of her turn, could have been avoided if she didn't have so much pressure on her to be perfect. I liked the music and the costumes.

Mad Max - 7/10

Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, & Maddie

If Abby and the moms (Jill, Kira, & Melissa) didn't want Nia & Jojo to be there or do something else, they could have been in the dance OR not have invited them to Australia. The only kid who had faces of any kind on that stage was Maddie.

Don't Take Her Away - 8/10

Kendall & Maddie

I genuinely feel like I would have liked it better if it were Kenzie instead of Kendall.

Bleeding Out - 5/10

Kalani

It was boring. She was good, but so boring.

Rise & Fall - 12/10

Kendall

I love the costume and the music.