Season 6: Episodes 25, 26, & 27

Purple Fame - 8/10

Brynn, Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, & Nia

I don't like the costumes or the music (sorry Prince fans...).I liked their acting though.

Mirror Image - 9/10

Brynn & Jojo

I liked the costumes and music. However, there wasn't a great connection between them on their faces.

Disconnected - 12/10

Kalani & Kendall

I wish this had been a Kendall-Nia duet. However, they danced beautifully together. I liked the costumes and the music. 

Cali Cuties - 9/10

Alexus, Areana, Elliana, Lilliana, & Payton

When Tiffany (Alexus's mom) started saying that Alexus was the best and then called everyone else trash, I almost laughed. at least they didn't argue in front of the girls. I didn't like the music or the costumes. However, I loved their reactions at the end.

Why Wait - 12/10

Brynn, Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, & Nia

I like the costumes. I love their hair. The music wasn't horrible. Considerin tat tey got it together in a day and it wasn't a disaster, it was stunning.

Prettier Than Poison - 12/10

Brynn & Kalani

I love their costumes and their music. They looked dark and spooky.

Pop Stars - 4/10

Kendall & Nia

I didn't like the music or the costumes. Nia's top broke, which could have been a bigger problem than it was.

Wait For Me, Mom - 5/10

Alexus, Areana, Elliana, Lilliana, & Payton

The mini moms coming in to confront the elites' moms was uncalled for. They were warming up and they were focused on dancing. I don't like their costumes or music. I loved their hair though. I was a bit of a hot mess. The timing was off in some parts.

End Of The Road - 11/10

Brynn, Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, & NIa

The Wizard Of Oz theme wasn't horrible. I love how each of the girls gets a special part throughout the dance. I liked the costumes and music.

Mime Your Bussiness - 9/10

Alexus, Areana, Elliana, Lilliana, & Payton

The costumes and music weren't horrible, but it was lowkey terrifying.

The Bad Deed - 10/10

Brynn & Lilliana

I loved the costumes and I think they would be a good pairing if Brynn was younger or Lilli was older. I think Brynn pushed Lilli technically and Lilli pushed Brynn with her acting. I also really liked the music.

Fan Favorite - 9/10

Elliana & Paul-La (Jojo)

Elli's 'fun fact' before going onstage was low-key terrifying to think about... I like the costumes and music. Elli forgetting a part was a bit unfortunate because it was amazing.