Season 5: Episodes 16 & 18

Platinum - 11/10

Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Maddie, & Nia

I liked the costumes, headpieces, and the music. I kinda wish Kenzie was in it though.

Straighten Up - 9/10

Jojo

It was haunting, which was what Abby was going for, but she didn't use her face as much as she should have.

This Is Major - 7/10

Kendall

She forgot it. Her costume wasn't terrible, but I didn't like her music.

No Sign Of Life- 10/10

Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

I liked the costumes and the music, but I feel like anyone could have had the hand up at the end, so give the special part to someone other than Maddie or Kalani.

Electricity - 9/10

Jojo

Considering it was pretty much all improvised, it was amazing. She had danced to the music before, and the costume was simple, but it worked for her. I liked how the CADC came in and told her good luck, but they didn't like how they didn't congratulate her after her solo.

Never Knew - 10/10

Nia

I'm glad Nia had another opportunity to do this solo! I love the music and the costume! She looked beautiful onstage. I liked how the CADC complimented Nia, even if it was a backhand to Abby.

The Patriot - 8/10

Ashtin, Chloe, Haley, Tara, Tessa, & Vivi-Anne

Vivi, again, was kind of just a human prop. I liked the costumes, the speaking part, and the music.

D-Town - 9/10

Ava, Chloe Berbas, Kerryton Jones, Mari Dudash, & Nina Candela

I don't usually like this show's hip-hop, but I didn't mind this dance. I liked the costume.

Hurtful Words - 9/10

Ava

I liked the costume and the music. I also liked the theme of the dance.

"Empty chair! Do a solo!" - Queen Holly