Season 3: Episodes 10, 11, & 12

Your Dream Will Be My Dream - 8/10

Brooke, Chloe, Kendall, Maddie, Nia, Nick Dobbs, & Paige

The song sounds like a Disney Prince song... The costumes weren't terrible.

Dig It - 4/10

Kendall & Nia

At least they had cute costumes.

Love Is War - 8/10

Mackenzie

The music wasn't terrible and I liked the costume. She just keeps getting more confident in her skills and I love it.

Lifeline - 6/10

Maddie

I was a Maddie solo. Also, where were Melissa's tears for Kenzie when she did her solo? I REALLY don't like Melissa.

Don't Ask, Just Tell - 5/10

Brooke, Chloe, Kendall, Maddie, Nia, & Paige

I don't like camo, but the costumes were okay. I was not too fond of the music. However, I did like the concept. Abby still can't choreograph hip-hop.

Arm Yourself - 4/10

Brooke

Brooke solo, but I liked the costume.

Secrets & Lies - 5/10

Kendall

It wasn't good and it wasn't bad.

Uphill Battle - 8/10

Maddie

I liked the choreography and the costume, but the music wasn't amazing.

Rosa Parks - 7/10

Brooke, Chloe, Kendall, Maddie, Nia, & Paige

What happened with Brooke and how many dr0g5 did Jill take to think Kendall should be Rosa Parks? I liked the costumes though.

Broadway Blondes - 4/10

Chloe & Paige

I was kinda underwhelmed for this being the first time they had a duet on the show. Also, the costumes and music weren't amazing.

Look At Me Now - 8/10

Kendall

I think this is one of her better solos in the early seasons. Also, I liked the music and her hair, but I don't think yellow is quite her color.

Breaking Down Walls/Leaving Berlin - 9/10

Maddie

I've always liked this dance and music, so this didn't come as a surprise to me.

Candy Apples Style - 4/10

Brandon, Gino, Jalen, & Nick

You can tell that Jalen and Gino aren't jazz dancers... and the other two were like a foot taller than Gino, who's like a foot and a half taller than Jalen...

Working 9 To 5 - 6/10

Jalen

He was made for hip hop. However, I feel like he had a lot of pressure on him with the costume change.