Season 5: Episodes 4, 5, & 6

Frozen Together - 12/10

Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

How did this get second? It was beautiful. The music and costumes were amazing.

Fashion Victim - 9/10

Jojo

The costume did what it was supposed to, but I was not too fond of it. I loved the music though.

Clueless - 5/10

Kendall

She used her face, but I didn't like the music or her costume.

She's History - 2/10

Maddie

I didn't like the costume or the music. It was boring.

I'd Rather Be - 3/10

Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

It was pretty. I didn't like the music. It should have been Maddie's solo or a Mackenzie-Maddie duet.

Fragile Forest - 5/10

Kalani

It was boring...

All Of God's Creatures - 7/10

Maddie

The costume wasn't pretty, but it served its purpose. I hated the music.

Unstoppable - 6/10

Alex, Elizabeth, Kayla, Keara, Payton, & Talia

I liked their costumes, but that was about it. I was not too fond of the music.

Letting Go - 9/10

Talia

I want to know how this didn't place. I loved the costume, and the music wasn't awful.

Collateral Damage - 11/10

Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, & Maddie

I really liked it. The costumes were perfect and the music was kind of haunting.

Prom Queen - 10/10

Jojo

She was supposed to be possessed, right? She looked possessed. She did what she was supposed to. The costume and music were haunting, so they fit the theme.

Welcome To A New World - 12/10

Kendall

She had a good costume and good music, so it was a shame that it cut out in the middle of her dance. I like that Melissa was the first of the ALDC to stand up for her!