Season 4: Episodes 25, 26, & 27

America Gone - 12/10

Jade, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

I don't know how the judges decided who would win first and who would get second. I think this could have been a Jade solo or a Jade-Maddie duet.

Happiness - 9/10

Maddie

It's a Maddie solo with a beautiful costume and bad music.

First Ladies - 12/10

Ava, Chloe, Kameryn, Sarah R, and Tea'

I loved it! The costumes and music were stunning. They only thing I would change would be Tea' being in it. The height difference just looked really weird.

Drizzle - 10/10

Ava

She kept going when her prop messed up. There was nothing she could do. She had a pretty costume and beautiful music.

Tribal Council - 13/10

Chloe, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

It was amazing! I love Nia's face and the makeup and costumes were amazing!

Out Of My Mind - 12/10

Mackenzie

If Maddie hadn't competed (Happiness), she would have gotten second with this dance. She looked stunning! I love the music and the costume!

On My Own - 7/10

Sarah H

It was okay, but it wasn't comparable to Kenzie at that age.

No Crybabies - 9/10

Tea'

I love this dance. 5th place though? I need to see who got 4th because there is no way that this didn't come in right behind Kenzie's.

Eden - 5/10

Ava

How was this going to win? I didn't like the music or the costume.

Playing With Matches - 9/10

Chloe, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

It was pulled from the show for so many different reasons. I liked it though.

Fool Me Once - 12/10

Maddie

I love this solo. The costume and music are beautiful and Maddie made it look easy!

The Love Letter - 7/10

Alyssa, Evan, Gavin, Gino, Lucas, & McKenzie

It would have been better if it was a duet between (I think) McKenzie and Evan.

Warrior - 8/10

Gino

I didn't like the costume, but the rest of it was fine.