Season 5: Episodes 10, 11, & 12

Dance In The Rain - 10/10

Brynn, Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

I love the music and the costumes, but I wish Abby would let someone else have the end turns and let Maddie have a small rest.

Diamond In The Rough - 3/10

Brynn

It wasn't amazing. She slipped and tripped a few times. I don't like the costume or the music.

Vertigo - 5/10

Maddie

I don't like her costume or the music. However, I do like the ending.

Torn - 8/10

Alyssa, Evan, Gavin, Lucas, & McKenzie

I liked the costumes and the music wasn't horrible.

Decadent Darlings - 11/10

Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

I liked the costumes and the music! I think they looked amazing and should have gotten higher than third place.

Waiting On A Train To Paris - 12/10

Kendall

I love this dance. I like her costume and the music.

The Mannequin - 11/10

Maddie

I didn't like the music or the costume, but it was really good.

The Color Purple - 10/10

Nia

I didn't like the music or the costume, but I thought she did amazing!

Get A Clue - 8/10

Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

There was something off about it. Maybe it was just creepy, which was what Abby was going for, or maybe it was something else. I liked the music and the costumes were really simple, but effective.

Walking Through A Storm - 10/10

Kalani & Maddie

Before I get to the dance, I want to talk about the CADC moms before they went on. It was uncalled for. Maddie and Kalani didn't need the stress from other mothers on them. Anyway, back to the dance. I liked the costumes and the music wasn't horrible.

Play To Win - 10/10

Jojo & Kendall

I liked the costumes and music, but I wouldn't have known it was about Freaky Friday if Abby hadn't said something about it.

The Little Girl Down The Lane - 12/10

Mackenzie & Nia

I loved their acting. I wasn't too impressed by their costumes and music, but their acting told the story it was supposed to.

Ethereal - 7/10

Ashtin Roth, Chloe Smith, Haley Huelsman, Kaycee Rice, & Tessa Wilkinson

There was something off about this dance too! I liked the costumes and I loved the music.