Season 5: Episodes 25, 26, & 27

Dance Bop - 11/10

Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

I loved it. The costumes and music were amazing!

Burn - 7/10

Kendall

Her face was doing nothing. She looked pretty, but nothing was happening with her face. Her costume was okay and I liked her costume.

Loose Cannon - 11/10

Maddie

How did this not win? I love the costume and the music.

Can I Do This? - 9/10

Nia

I agree with everything that the judge said. I loved the costume and music.

Reign - 9/10

Kalani

She tripped a little after her front aerial and her costume was bad. I liked her music though.

Welcome To My Life - 6/10

Kendall

I don't like this costume at ALL. It was horrible. Also, I could have sworn she slipped a little when she was closer to the wings in the middle of her dance. The music wasn't terrible.

Superstar - 9/10

Mackenzie

She slipped a little at the beginning. I'm not a huge fan of the half skirt. I loved the costume though and the music. Maddie was a brat when she came off stage. Not all the moms throw Kenzie under the bus. Melissa is just a (excuse my language) bitch.

Golden Girl - 10/10

Maddie

I love the costume, makeup, and hair! I'm not a big fan of her music, but it was fine. Her solos don't get better and better choreography-wise. She gets the same 4 moves the entire time.

House Of Voodoo - 11/10

Nia

The costume is so cool! I don't like the streamers at the bottom, but her costume looks so cool! I love the concept of this dance too! I also really like the music.

The Panic Room - 12/10

Jojo, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

"Dynamics!" - Kenzie; I don't like these costumes, but I like the music and the concept. I loved Maddie's acting too! They looked amazing.

The Investment - 11/10

Kalani

I liked the costume and the music, but everything was so boring! It deserved to win, but it was so boring!

Famous Infamous - 10/10

Ashtin Roth, Ava, Chloe Smith, Haley Huelsman, & Tessa Wilkinson

I'm not sure how I feel about the top part of their costume, but I liked the rest. I liked the music and the dance overall.

Praying Mantis - 12/10

Ava

I love the costume and the music. I love her makeup too. I couldn't stop watching. It was stunning.