Season 5: Episodes 22, 23, & 24

Traitor (Shame On You) - 10/10

Jojo, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

I don't like that it was a dig at Jojo and Nia, but it was beautiful.

Unbeauty - 7/10

Kalani

She forgot her dance. She looked great, but she had forgotten it.

Master Of Disguise - 6/10

Nia

Her masks fell off, which wasn't her fault. However, I hated that costume. At least she had decent music.

Beautiful Bizarre - 10/10

Jojo, Kalani, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

Kenzie should have been in the middle like the choreographer started with. I love the makeup though! It would have been great as a trio (Jojo-Mackenzie-Maddie)

Rebel Without A Cause - 9/10

Jojo

It was good, but you could tell Jojo was a little discouraged.

Sink Or Swim - 12/10

Mackenzie

It won 1st, AS IT SHOULD! Kenzie was amazing. She did it without anyone cheering her on. In the dressing room, I didn't see Melissa, Gia, Abby, or Maddie hyping her up. I'm so proud of her. Melissa's behavior after she won in the dressing room was horrible. Maddie & Melissa were horrible to her. Where is Christi when you need her?

You Go-Go Girl - 10/10

Maddie

It definitely wouldn't have won against Kenzie. She looked great, but it shouldn't have won.

Voices In My Head - 11/10

Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

Kenzie should have been the lead. She won last week and should have been in the front and center. How did this lose to MDP?

Just An Illusion - 11/10

Kendall

This is probably the best she's acted on the show. She had great music and her costume wasn't terrible.

Faith Is All I Need - 11/10

Jojo

It wasn't the best solo of the season, but it was a beautiful dance. It should have placed. The music and costume was beautiful.

Monster Under The Bed - 9/10

Alex Gonzalez, Caylie Almada, Elizabeth Rudisil, Kayla Seitel, Mackenzie Clemons, Payton Sullivan, & Talia Seitel

I HATE that music. Their costumes weren't horrible though.

Secret Place - 11/10

Caylie

She fell out of her turns at the beginning, but I couldn't stop watching her! I loved her costume and her music! This definitely should have beat Jojo and Kendall.