Season 3: Episodes 25, 28, & 30

Episodes 26 & 27 was a special episode with no episodes, so it wasn't included. Also, Episode 29 was a recap of the season, so it wasn't included because all of the dances shown were pretty recent.

The Club Kids & So Chic - -5/10

Campbell, Hadley, Jalen, Mari, Nick, & Zack

Can I wash my eyes with bleach? These poor kids... the costumes and music were horrible and it wasn't hip-hop... How did this get 2nd?

Tribal Affair - 2/10

Hadley & Nick

Candy Apples is on a bad choreography streak recently... 

One Last Goodbye - 3/10

Jalen

...

Still I Rise - 4/10

Mari

Her costume, hair, and makeup were good, but everything else was terrible.

Gone Too Soon - 11/10

Brooke, Chloe, Kendall, Maddie, Nia, & Paige

I liked the costumes and concept, but the music was bad.

Beautiful - 6/10

Chloe

She did the best with what she was given. I didn't like the music, but I like the costume and the hair.

California Adventure - 6/10

Mackenzie

I would have liked the costume more if the yellow/blue ring wasn't there. Also, she had the worst music in Dance Moms history. Her choreography was way better than Chloe's though.

You & Me Against The World - 8/10

Maddie

It would have been perfect if Abby's favortism wasn't obvious. She got great music, costumes, and choreography. Also, Maddie's apron is allowed to fall, but Chloe's headband isn't. Makes perfect sense.

Sugar Babies - 10/10

Asia, Chloe, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

The costumes were cute and the music was good, and I loved the reveal at the beginning.

Together - 9/10

Brooke Kosinski & Mackenzie

I watched Kenzie the whole time. Watching this duet is like watching a duet with Season 6 Maddie and Season 1 Nia... (I love Season 1 Nia, but she wouldn't have stood a chance against Season 6 Maddie).

Tango - 2/10

Jill Vertes (Kendall's Mom) & Jimmy Page

I can only imagine how Kendall and Ryleigh (her other daughter) felt when watching this because I got secondhand embarrassment. I liked her dress though.

Land Of Fruits & Nuts - 9/10

Asia

To be completely honest, I didn't notice that her pants were on backwards the first few times I watched this.