Season 4: A Special Episode & Episode 31

Amber Alert - 12/10

Chloe, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, Nia, & Sarah R

Before I start about the dance, can we talk about Sarah R quickly? She learned 2 group routines in a week to compete for Nationals. I got goosebumps. Abby was saying that they weren't ready to compete at Nationals. In what world? I loved the music and the costumes. I also liked the partner work between the girls and Kenzie.

Soaring - 11/10

Chloe

I hate that this is Chloe's last solo until Season 7. Don't get me wrong, she didn't need to be in te toxic environment anymore, but I will miss her. You could tell that she was done dancing with Abby. I liked the music and her costume.

My Name In Lights - 10/10

Kendall

It was good. Her face went in and out at times. Her costume and music weren't amazing.

Hollywood Stars - 10/10

Jade, Kameryn, Sarah R, & Tea'

They had pretty costumes and music. They had nothing wrong with it. The dance just didn't blow me away.

This Is The Start - 10/10

Kameryn

She fell. She had a pretty costume and wonderful music, but she fell.

Chandelier - 8/10

Alyssa, Evan, Gavin, Lucas, & McKenzie

Good music, bad costumes. They couldn't have won against Amber Alert or Hollywood Stars.

Fool Me Once (Special) - 12/10

Chloe, Kendall, & Maddie

I wish Chloe could have done this as a solo before she left.

Save The Rainforest (Special) - 10/10

Chloe, Jade, Kameryn, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, Nia, Sarah R, & Tea'

The costumes and music were good, but it was boring.