Season 4: Episodes 7, 8, & 9

Beautiful Revenge - 6/10

Chloe, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

This was a Maddie solo with 4 backup dancers. Also, Paige and Brooke weren't in the group dance, so it just didn't feel complete.

Wishbone - 13/10

Chloe & Paige

That was the best either of them had danced. I wish Abby had just let them try to win on their own.

Two Sapphires - 9/10

Kalani & Maddie

Abby couldn't have waited until the next week to let them compete? Really? The costumes were pretty, but I hate the music.

Purple Reign - 11/10

Brooke

This is the second-best Brooke has ever danced. I've never liked her dancing, but she looked like she just knew that they were leaving that day.

Ooh La La - 8/10

Paige

I love the music, but the choreography and costume were something that Abby would have given an 8-year-old.

Yum Yum - 12/10

Chloe, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

It's adorable. I know cute doesn't always work, but it was amazing. I love the costumes and the music.

Confessions - 7/10

Chloe & Maddie

Abby made it so that Chloe was confessing instead of Maddie after last week.

Framed - 8/10

Kalani & Kendall

It was also adorable, but the costumes were bad. However, I liked the song.

Down The River - 9/10

Nia

She did amazing! I loved her costume and music.

The Bite - 8/10

Chloe, Kalani, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, & Nia

It would have been perfect if Abby had let Kendall have the staring role like she said she would. Anyway, I liked the music and the costumes.

Into Me - 9/10

Chloe

The only thing I didn't like was her costume.

Swan Solstice - 6/10

Kalani

Kalani is kind of like Brooke. After her first solo, it's pretty much the same routine, just in a slightly different order. I didn't like her costume or her music.

Red - 9/10

Mackenzie

I liked the music and her costume.