Season 6: Episodes 31 & 33

The juniors aren't with the ALDC in Episode 33, so they will be underlined, like with other studios. The minis will still be in bold, even without the juniors.

The Champs - 8/10

Brynn, Jayden, Kalani, Kendall, Nia, Romeo, & Will

I love their hair and costumes, even if they are super simple. I liked the music.

Cast The First Stone - 9/10

Alexus, Areana, Elliana, & Lilliana

I don't like the costumes. I liked the music. It was kinda creepy.

Sting Like A Bee - 11/10

Lilliana & Payton

I sort of like the costume. I don't like the wings, but I like the rest of it. I like the music. It was adorable!

Going, Going, Gone - 10/10

Alexus, Areana, Elliana, & Lilliana

The amount of pressure that Abby put on these minis was insane (yes, I know that she put the same pressure on Maddie and Kenzie when they were that little). I love that the moms came to watch Nia and Kendall sing. Seeing Payton watching from the sidelines was so sad. Anyway, the dance. I don't like the costumes. I don't hate the music. They finally danced together.

Infected Spirit - 8/10

Alexus

I like her costume. I like the music too. However, watching her dance is like watching Kendall. There was hardly anything on her face and it didn't fit her very well.

Sing For You - 11/10

Elliana

I like her costume and music. I wish she had more solos this season. She looked beautiful. She dances more like Chloe than Maddie.

And Then There Was One - 13/10

Brynn, Kalani, Kendall, & Nia

Going to MDP was a bit of a step in the wrong direction, but it was necessary. Also, watching Kendall and Nia singing "Cry" was amazing. I don't hate the costume. I like the music. I couldn't stop watching. I love that Nia was the last one standing because she is the last OG standing.

Left Cycle - 11/10

Brynn

I love her costume. I LOVE the music.

False - 12/10

Kalani

I like her costume. I like the music. This is her best solo so far in the season.

I Love Trash - 6/10

Payton

I don't blame Kerri for throwing a fit about her costume. I love that Payton was supported by the Elites and their moms. I like the new version of her costume. I like the music too. She reminds me of little Kenzie. However, she was also hard to watch because she didn't act.