Chapter 6

"What did you say?"

Lin Fengzhai looked in disbelief. He couldn't believe his ears. He Nian would actually break up with him one day? How dare you?

"Feng Zhai." He Nian's throat hurt, his whole lips were trembling, and his clear eyes were filled with mist.

"I know everything. You like someone else. We are not suitable. Let's separate..."

Lin Fengzhai almost gritted his teeth: "What the hell do you know?"

He Nian put his cell phone on the table. Lin Fengzhai glanced at it angrily, his heart was shocked, and his expression suddenly changed.

"Who sent it to you?!"

"None of this matters anymore." He Nian wiped his eyes and said tremblingly:

"Please accept the card. I booked a ticket for the day after tomorrow to go back to my hometown. I don't plan to stay in F City anymore."

This is naturally false. He has put a lot of effort into this cake shop to celebrate the New Year. Everything here, even the potted plants, is carefully selected by him. Besides, he will rely on the shop to pay for his father's medical care in the future. cost.

He just wanted to escape from the city temporarily. This was the last way to protect himself in the New Year.

Lin Fengzhai grabbed two handfuls of hair, grabbed He Nian's wrist hard, and softened his tone:

"Nian Nian, listen to me. I did lie to you about this matter. Bai Luoyu and I... In short, it will not affect your life, and he will not appear in front of you. What should we do? In this way, this house will be yours as soon as you sign."

"Just tell me what you want. You don't have to work so hard. I can give you the money, car, and house. Just stop making trouble, okay?"

Making trouble? Even now, Lin Fengzhai still thinks he is causing trouble? What did you take him for?

There was a hint of despair on He Nian's face, and he shook off his hand on his wrist. What does this mean? Now that he has come to this point, do he still want him to be a shady lover?

"Let's go." He Nian closed his eyes, feeling more and more embarrassed. He gritted his teeth to prevent himself from crying.

"I don't want anything from you, so don't waste my feelings."

"Okay! What do you want?" Lin Fengzhai frowned, grabbed He Nian's collar and dragged him to the sofa.

"I said it won't affect your current life, why the hell are you still making trouble! Huh? I'm just having fun with him, can you stop being so petty?!"

"Then follow me..." He Nian's face was full of pain: "Is it just for fun?"

Lin Fengzhai became angry from embarrassment. This reaction was equivalent to a disguised admission. He lowered his voice and warned:

"Happy New Year, I can coax you, but I really don't have much patience, so I signed the contract quickly. I don't like to owe others. I will pretend that this has never happened in the future."

Every word Lin Fengzhai said was like a knife, stabbing the New Year greetings with blood.

What happened back then was that he did it willingly, not for the house at all, but it was no longer important, and he didn't want to say anything more in the New Year. In Lin Fengzhai's eyes, his feelings were just a joke, and they could all be offset by material things.

The two have been going around in circles for so many years, and Lin Fengzhai is like an emotionless monster.

After He Nian was silent for a while, he used all his strength to get up and pick up the contract, skipping the dense clauses, directly finding the place to sign, and writing his name one stroke at a time.