Chapter 34

The banquet is scheduled for 2:30 on Saturday afternoon. The venue is the Chu family's old house, which is a very Chinese-style building. I went to celebrate the New Year as a friend of Chu Han.

The Chu family thoughtfully prepared two venues. Friends from Chu Han's campus were all arranged in the back garden, where the vegetation, lakes and rocks matched each other. The round table was filled with various exquisite pastries and expensive red wine. The main living room was covered with a velvet red carpet and lights. Cross raising.

He was extremely nervous during the New Year greetings. He didn't expect there would be such a big battle, and the door of the house was full of luxury cars.

There was still a while before the banquet was to be entered, and Chu Xijin took people to the back garden. Chu Han was wearing a suit and looked noble, but he had unattractive red hair and was not very mature.

"Brother! Happy New Year!"

Next to him were the members of the game team, who they knew each other and were not so embarrassed. A group of teenagers became cautious when they saw Chu Xijin and took turns straightening their bodies to say hello.

Chu Xijin looked down at the time. There were still ten minutes left before the start. He turned around and said:

"Xiao Nian, you eat something here first. I'll come over to find you after I'm done."

He Nian nodded hurriedly. His originally beautiful facial features, paired with simple jeans and short sleeves, were a little pure. Chu Xijin wanted to take her away.

He carried Chu Han to the front hall to prepare, and the backyard suddenly became lively. They were all teenagers of the same age, and even if they were introverted during the New Year, they could still chat with them.

It's fun.

One of the boys looked at the red wine on the table and was speechless. He was Tan Bian from the game team, his name was Jiang Yan.

"I know that Chu Han's family is rich, but this is the first time I've seen it. This house must be about 500 square meters. You have to get lost even if you go to the bathroom at night."

After two seconds of silence, someone next to me said, "So this is what it feels like to be friends with rich people."

"This feels so good!"

"Hey, this snack on the table is so delicious. It seems to be from the imperial dining room before. I have eaten it once!"

"What snack? I want to eat too..."

He sat quietly at the long table and ate cakes during the New Year. Occasionally, someone would say a few words to him. After almost an hour, the climax of the banquet had passed, and Chu Xijin suddenly appeared behind him.

"Isn't it boring?"

There was a huge open-air swimming pool in the backyard, and everyone was having a great time. No one paid attention to them. Chu Xijin reached out to help him wipe off the cream from the corners of his mouth.

"not boring."

He Nian showed a light smile and added:

"Sir, the snacks and cakes are delicious."

Chu Xijin raised his eyebrows, leaned over and took a bite of the chestnut cake in his hand. He Nian was startled, made a big blush, and looked around nervously.

"...There are a lot of people."

"Come on, I'll take you to the front hall."

He Nian thought that his husband was also in the front hall, so he followed him there. Many eyes fell on He Nian on the way, mostly inquiring and doubtful.