Chapter 85

Chu Xijin's arms were filled with joy and openness, and more of a contentment in his heart. He was enjoying this moment indulgently. The arrival of New Year's greetings washed away all the fatigue, and even this business trip became wonderful.

"Nian Bao, you don't have to work so hard."

"Anyway, school is on weekends, so it won't take much time to get back and forth."

He Nian buried his head on the man's chest and explained softly. This looseness was as reassuring as a squirrel having stored enough food for the winter. He promised:

"Sir, I won't delay your work. I'll buy a plane ticket to go back after you go out on Sunday."

Chu Xijin couldn't help but hold He Nian's waist, forcing him to raise his head and kiss him deeply, taking his Adam's apple into his mouth and sucking it carefully, his deep eyes full of affection and possessiveness.

"That's not what I meant. It's not a big deal to go on a business trip. I just feel sorry for you because you are tired from running around."

The New Year's greetings had a large blush on his neck. He had to push Chu Xijin away and temporarily stopped such intimacy. There was a lingering look in his eyes:

"But I don't want you to celebrate your birthday alone. Thinking of it will make me feel distressed and sad."

He loved the man in front of him and devoted 100% of his emotions to it. He was the only treasure he had in his ordinary life. The husband gave him the opportunity to see a wider sky and meet more outstanding people.

The husband will always be the only moon in his heart. No matter how time passes, whether he is born, old, sick or dies, he will never fall in love with anyone else in his life.

So how could love be so hard? It obviously brought him so much sweetness. From the moment he decided to buy a plane ticket, he could only feel his passionate heartbeat.

What he wants to see is his lover.

Dusk fell outside the window, and the gentle reflection of He Nian's face was printed on the glass, and Chu Xi just looked at him.

When I was studying in the United States in the early years, I would get together with my friends on holidays. Young people were always high-spirited and ambitious. Later, after graduation, the Chu family's business was at its lowest and most difficult time.

That year, the stock market plummeted, currency depreciated sharply and inflation increased, and problems followed in the capital chain. If they could not withstand the financial crisis sweeping the world, the bankers would be completely buried in the torrent of changing times.

The company's investment projects have suffered too many losses, and it's unclear whether they can recover the money. They can only lay off employees. Don't celebrate birthdays. It's common to have no time all day long.

Chu Xijin had extremely strict requirements on himself, and the burden that fell on his shoulders was too heavy. He was so busy that he didn't know how much hardship he had to endure and how many setbacks he had to make before the Chu Group could be what it is today.

Some things must be solved by one's own strength.

In those years, he suffered from severe anxiety and often couldn't sleep in the middle of the night. Except for Wen Zhiru, even Liang Yunyun didn't know about it. After all, a company that had just entered a stable development would have consequences if it was reported that its leader suffered from mental illness. It's uncontrollable.

Until the past two years, he would still visit Wen Zhiru regularly. Of course, the diagnosis was getting better every time.

Occasionally when he had insomnia, He Nian would always run into the study to remind him that it was time to go to bed, or the two of them would have sex passionately a few times, and then fall asleep holding him in his arms.