Chapter 64

The title "husband" not only makes He Nian feel embarrassed, but also brings out sweetness that overflows from his body and heart.

My cheeks felt hot and hot.

It's not that he hasn't shouted before, but he hasn't shouted in a sober state. He couldn't refuse the man who calmly went to the mall, coaxed him patiently in the hot and sweaty bed, called him his wife emotionally, and asked him in a low voice if he could.

To a certain extent, He Nian admitted that he was probably a bit "face-conscious". When he looked at Chu Xijin's noble and sexy face, his heart was beating fast.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Chu Xijin casually grabbed a soft duck down pillow and put it under He Nian's waist. He then leaned over and bit the voluptuous earlobe. He lowered his head and chuckled in his ear:

"If you don't want to do it, don't do it. If you're sleepy, I'll take you to take a bath. Don't let your arms get wet to avoid having to change the dressing."

He licked his lips in the New Year. Under the light, his black and fluffy hair looked straight at him like a beautiful kitten with bright eyes. He rubbed his shoulder against the man and his voice was soft and a little shy:

"Hubby, I don't miss you, I just, I like you so much."

The fire in his heart was completely ignited, Chu Xijin's Adam's apple rolled up and down restrainedly, and there was an undercurrent in his eyes.

"What did you call me?"

He Nian pursed his lips, turned away, and stopped talking.

Chu Xijin stopped talking, and held He Nian's waist tightly to kiss him. He was about to unbutton his shirt with his other hand. Veins popped out in the man's arms. His movements were a bit rough, like a strong lion, eager to occupy him. own prey.

"Ah... Sir, it's itchy..." He Nian reached out and pushed his shoulder to hide back, but someone pulled his arm and kissed him on the back of his hand.

Chu Xijin let go of him and took a deep breath, his body like a huge furnace: "Nian Bao, go to the bathroom."

Before he could react, his body was already in the air. He Nian let out a low cry. He hugged Chu Xijin's neck tightly and clamped his legs around the man's waist, for fear of falling.

Their lives had always been harmonious and passionate. He didn't know what other couples were like, but he and his husband had sex at least four or five times a week, which was a bit high.

"Baby, I didn't hear you clearly just now. Call me again and I'll listen. Look at me and call."

He Nian's face was on fire: "Then, let me down first."

The bathroom floor was wet. Chu Xijin asked him to step on his slippers. He spread the towel on the sink and then let He Nian sit on it.

He Nian had kicked off his slippers a long time ago. After filling the water in the double jacuzzi, Chu Xijin hugged him directly and asked He Nian to sit on him to prevent his arms from getting wet.

The heat was steaming, and Chu Xijin placed his hands on the edge of the bathtub, lowered his head to hold He Nian's chin and licked and kissed him, kissing his eyelashes and the tip of his nose, rubbing his ears and temples.

"Nian Bao, shout again."

The man's voice had already become hoarse due to lack of love, and the emotions in the kiss became more and more out of control. He Nian swallowed subconsciously, and the corners of his mouth were wet. He was a very principled person, and he would definitely do what he promised to others. .