Chapter 92 End of text

During his several years in college, He Nian was even busier than preparing for high school exams. He originally majored in English and French, and also taught himself German, Arabic and other minor languages to broaden his knowledge as much as possible.

Registration for the National Examination of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will start in October. I am immersed in studying every day without touching my feet during the New Year. I am becoming more and more outrageous. I am not active in eating, and I have learned to coax others.

On several weekends during the holidays, Chu Xijin took out a book and took someone to rest. He Nian hugged his neck, bent his eyes and half-coquettishly leaned in to kiss him, saying to please him:

"Honey, okay, I'll take a rest after writing down this half page, I promise!"

Chu Xijin was successfully coaxed by him, and happened to have something to do and needed to go out, so he repeatedly told him to balance work and rest during the New Year, and he must go to rest after reading.

He Nian assured him with bright eyes, not to mention how well-behaved he looked.

The clock on the wall turned several times. Seeing that the sky was getting dark, Chu Xijin came back from his work and put down his briefcase. He deliberately opened the door and went upstairs quietly to avoid being disturbed by the New Year greetings.

The result was good, as he stared at the people in the study.

He Nian was obviously startled by the sound of opening the door. When he raised his head, his eyes trembled, revealing a bit of panic and confusion.

Why is it already six o'clock in the afternoon so soon?

He Nian felt guilty and wanted to run over and hug the man, but his calves were numb after sitting for too long, and his neck and shoulders were sore. He stood up with a look of exhaustion on his face but also a hint of well-being.

"...Husband, you are back. I just woke up. Come and take a look in the study."

"Really?" Chu Xijin narrowed his eyes and looked at him: "Where did you sleep?"

"Maybe in the bedroom."

In fact, the big bed in the bedroom has no wrinkles at all.

He Nian was not good at lying. He put his arms on the rounded corners of the desk and spoke in an increasingly soft voice. He was thinking that if he didn't confess, he would be lenient. After all, he was sure that his husband would not do anything to him.

Chu Xijin looked at him as if he was about to risk his life, as well as his bent calves. There was a blue vein bulging out on his fair skin, and his muscles were twitching slightly.

He couldn't bear it anymore, so he strode over, picked up He Nian's legs, carried him back to the bedroom and pinned him on the bed.

"How dare you lie? I think you want to be beaten."

It's going to end.

After hearing this, He Nian quickly got under the quilt and covered his buttocks. The expected slap did not fall. The man's broad and warm palms covered his calves, and his fingertips pressed gently:

"Does it hurt?"

A few seconds later, He Nian was smothered in the quilt, his voice sounded like a rumble, a little pitiful:

"I can't move my calf, it hurts..."

"Bear with me."

He Nian gasped and "hissed" as the man moved, and his round toes tensed up. He gripped the pillow, sweating on his forehead, and slowly opened the quilt and poked his head out to look at him.