Chapter 72

Qi Ling was one year younger than Lin Fengzhai, and the girl's crush was very pure. Maybe it was a second glance when passing by the basketball court, or maybe it was a small inadvertent thing.

Seeing that his senior year of high school was about to graduate, Qi Ling struggled for a long time. No matter whether he succeeded or not, he decided to confess his love.

That day was the class gathering. Qi Ling learned that Lin Fengzhai was having dinner at the Tingjun Hotel. She waited for a long time at the bus stop not far from the hotel door but saw no one. After asking, she found out that Lin Fengzhai had reserved a room and might have gone up to rest. .

The boy who spoke was not sure and only gave a general idea. Qi Ling planned to try her luck. She was claustrophobic and walked up the stairs. Panting, she went up to the sixth floor and glanced at a familiar figure. She couldn't suppress her heartbeat. He raised his feet and chased after him.

The corridor was very deep. Qi Ling saw that the boy seemed to have entered room 608. She stood hesitantly at the door and mustered up the courage to knock on the door. There was no sound at all. The second time she raised her hand and knocked on the door, a sudden sound came from inside. opened.

"What idiot, are you knocking your mother?! Don't you know I'm sleeping?" The middle-aged man in the room turned red and cursed. His mouth smelled very bad of alcohol. Qi Ling was frightened and took two steps back, unable to speak. Stuttered.

"Yes, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

When the middle-aged man saw that she was a beautiful girl, he immediately showed a lewd and obscene expression. He grabbed Qi Ling's arm fiercely, his face was covered with fat folds, and his teeth were exposed, which were stained with burnt yellow dirt from years of smoking.

"The bitch who came to my door, damn, I just happened to be cheated on my business and I'm so angry. Come in!"

Qi Ling panicked and struggled hard, but was still dragged into the house. She screamed for help in fear, but was slapped with a backhand and thrown to the ground. Her cheeks quickly became red and swollen.

"Please let me go wuwuwu..."

"Shut up!"

The man had violent tendencies, and because of his incompetence in that area, his heart was twisted. He slapped Qi Ling a few more times. Seeing that the girl was completely afraid to make a sound, he grabbed her hair and dragged her to the bed.

In panic, Qi Ling secretly pressed the emergency number. The phone had a positioning function. When Qi Xuan arrived and saw the situation in the house, his eyes were about to burst, and his body was like a sharp arrow that had come off the string. He rushed over and punched Qi Ling who was lying on top of him. man.

"Come quickly, people are going to be beaten to death!"

Heartbreaking screams came from the room. The middle-aged man was beaten until his face was covered in blood. Qi Xuan was in a state of rage, and even the security guards could not restrain him.

Someone shouted: "Call an ambulance!"

The man looked like a dead pig, lying on the ground half-dead, staring at Qi Xuan with fear on his face, and shouting tremblingly:

"It has nothing to do with me. She took the initiative to seduce me, and I didn't do anything..."

Qi Xuan had just woken up from his rage. Hearing these words, he kicked again and heard the sound of his ribs breaking. This time, the man's face turned red from suppressing the pain and he curled up on the ground in pain.