Chapter 28

Starting from September 1st, all students will return to school and handle payment, accommodation and other issues on the same day.

Looking at the suitcase placed at the door, Chu Xijin raised his eyebrows slightly.

I finally made it back home. I originally thought that even the dolls had moved here to stay, but it turned out to be a good thing. I didn't even stay for two days before I wanted to run away.

Half past eight in the morning.

He came downstairs in the New Year with cheerful steps. He put on new jeans and ordinary white short-sleeves. His face was still childish, and he carried a schoolbag on his back. It was as green as the first tender plant to sprout from the ground in spring. bud.

He looks twenty years old, fresh and fresh, with big, round deer eyes stained by the morning sun.

"Good morning, sir!"

"morning."

Chu Xijin glanced at him and asked casually: "Are you planning to live on campus?"

The education at Qingyun Private High School is biased towards foreign systems, advocating a free and independent learning atmosphere, focusing on sports, giving students more free time, and there are no mandatory requirements for late self-study.

"Yeah!" He Nian nodded, his eyes flashing:

"It's more convenient to live on campus, sir. I can't trouble you too much..."

Riverview Villa is about 20 minutes' drive from the school. If you are stuck in a traffic jam or take a bus, the time cost is too high.

Chu Xijin tapped his fingers on the table twice, reserving his opinion on this matter. He pulled out his chair and said:

"Come and eat first."

It had been two years since I had set foot on campus, and the front door of Qingyun was still the same as in my memory. I was excited and nervous during the New Year greetings on the road, and even felt like crying.

If it weren't for Mr. Husband, he would never have the chance to study just because of the huge debt.

The principal's office is on the fifth administrative floor, with a golden sign hanging on the door.

"Hey, Mr. Chu, you also know that our school's educational resources are absolutely the best..."

Ling Xiaohua, a middle-aged man in his forties or fifties wearing a black suit, has been the principal of Qingyun for many years. After speaking, his eyes fell on He Nian and he said with a smile:

"Happy New Year, right?"

He Nian nodded hurriedly, stood there and bowed, with an excited tone:

"Hello principal!"

"Okay, it's a good thing to be able to come back to study. You are familiar with the school. Relax, there is still a lot of time."

After exchanging a few words, He Nian asked: "Does the school still have dormitories?"

"dormitory?"

Ling Xiaohua was a little confused. He turned his head and looked at the man next to him. Seeing that he had no expression, he rubbed his hands and said:

"Of course there are, but there are no single rooms left. Now there are only four-bed rooms. The conditions are the same, but the space is not as spacious."

"No, it's okay!"

He Nian waved his hands quickly. He was very happy to have a place to live. Moreover, the price of a single room was too high. He Cen gave him five thousand yuan when he left. He couldn't bear to live there. There was no need.