Chapter 8

When the car passed through the city center, it was almost half past five, and the sky was already bright, and the first golden light in the morning shone on the car window.

The car window was half-opened. He Nian tilted his head and looked outside. Some breakfast restaurants were already open, but it was early and there were very few people on the road.

He New Year's skin is white, and even the fine hair on his face can be seen clearly in the sun. His hair has turned soft chestnut color, and his dark eyes are blinking.

The car approached the roadside and stopped slowly under the GG sign.

"If you want to eat, go buy it."

He Nian turned around and saw the smile in Chu Xijin's eyes, and his face heated up.

He was either staring at the food or looking at it casually.

But it was already this time, and Mr. Chu might be hungry. Thinking of this, He Nian said in an embarrassed whisper:

"Just a moment then, I'll be right back."

Several shops around him were open. He Nian felt that Mr. Chu didn't look like someone who knew how to eat at a roadside stall. Finally, he touched the only seven hundred yuan left in his pocket and gritted his teeth and entered the one with the best decoration.

He looked at the menu and saw that a seafood porridge cost 109 yuan. He only ordered one for the New Year. He bought two of the store's signature bacon flatbreads and two more drinks.

It cost more than 200 to buy breakfast. He held his wallet and secretly felt distressed.

Prices in City F are really too expensive. If the store's business is not good, he will have to drink potato soup every day.

At the same time, seven or eight college students, chatting and laughing, came out of the revolving door of the tall building next to them. It looked like they had stayed up and played all night.

"Feng Zhai, let's go have breakfast first?" Bai Luoyu asked.

Several boys nearby yawned and shook their heads: "I really can't do it, I'm too sleepy. Go back to bed and you can eat."

Lin Fengzhai raised his hand and rubbed his temples. A little green appeared on his chin, which was obviously a bit too much.

"It's okay, it's up to you."

The rest of the people took taxis and went back to their homes. Bai Luoyu lowered his head to open the mobile phone app, looked at the open restaurants around him, and landed on a nearby shop selling porridge.

After the boss finished packing, He Nian said thank you with a smile and hurriedly carried the things out.

Bai Luoyu put away his cell phone and looked up to see a slightly familiar figure. His heart skipped a beat. He turned around subconsciously and found that Lin Fengzhai's face was very ugly.

Apparently I saw it too.

He trotted back under the GG sign to celebrate the New Year, with a light smile on his face. The wind around him blew his black hair away, revealing his smooth forehead. Finally, he bent down and got into a valuable luxury car.

Bai Luoyu's face changed slightly, and he tentatively said, "Feng Zhai, let's go eat, I'm so hungry."

Lin Fengzhai's eyes were filled with confusion: "Change."

"Okay, then let's go somewhere else..." Bai Luoyu showed a smile:

"By the way, I know there's a newly opened restaurant and I've wanted to go there for a long time. Just think of it as accompanying me."