Chapter 43

There were gift boxes on the brown sofa. He Nian looked at them curiously, and Chu Xijin handed him the white handbag next to him, which contained Ledra sandwich chocolate.

"It's a new flavor, try it."

He Nian opened the package and was instantly addicted after eating one. The taste was rich and mellow, paired with fresh and plump nuts and dried fruits. He squinted his eyes with satisfaction.

"Sir, this is as delicious as last time, but I don't have a good drinking tolerance, so I'd better not eat wine-filled chocolate in the future..."

Seeing the satisfied look on his face, like a beautiful little greedy cat, Chu Xijin reached out and touched his little face, pulling the person to him.

Only then did He Nian see it clearly. It turned out that what his husband had just dismantled was a camera. It had the texture of a metal body, the shutter clicked softly, and a clear smiling face was frozen in the lens.

It wasn't until the camera was thrust into his hand that He Nian realized it slowly. Could it be that this was a gift brought back to him from abroad by his husband?

Then he was panting again, making random guesses at the price because the camera looked expensive.

Chu Xijin said: "When I saw it, I thought you would like it."

New Year greetings with eyes wide open and full of surprises.

Photography is his only little hobby in his boring and ordinary life. He likes to record life, the joys and sorrows, the majestic vitality, or the gorgeous sunset one afternoon.

He carefully held the camera and looked around, his eyes glued to it, and he said a little silly:

"Sir, can I really have it? I will definitely protect it."

Chu Xijin came forward funny, and He Nian was hugged around the waist. He was so frightened that he hugged the camera tightly in his arms. His ear was bitten, and he heard his husband say:

"You can have more."

The deep, magnetic voice made his whole body feel electric, tingling and tingling.

He Nian unexpectedly understood the man's implication, and his ears instantly turned red.

He hesitated for a moment and decided to put down his beloved camera temporarily. Then, like a round and soft dumpling, he hugged Chu Xijin's waist and said in a low voice:

"Sir, I miss you so much."

Once was not enough, he said it several times in succession.

That cute look is really endearing.

Chu Xijin's heart felt itchy from being provoked, so she reached out and pinched his crimson earlobe, then touched his cheek, eyes, and lips. He Nian tilted his head and took the initiative to rub the man's palm.

not enough.

Didn't get what I wanted.

He Nian felt that his meaning was already obvious, but why was the husband unmoved?

He hesitated for a moment and finally raised his head, with countless shyness and innocence in his eyes.

"Sir, please kiss me."

Unintentionally acting coquettishly, the ending sound was round and soft, going straight into people's hearts. Chu Xijin's Adam's apple rolled, he raised his chin and whispered ambiguously:

"Xiao Nian, just trust me so much, huh?" Trust an adult man who has other agendas for you.

He Nian was dizzy and a little confused. Even his breathing was hot. He didn't seriously think about what the man said and subconsciously spoke the truth: