Chapter 89

At four or five o'clock in the morning, the sky starts to get bright.

The two cuddled up in the car and rested for a few hours. This service station was very close to the city. The weather warning had been withdrawn, and the violent storm, lightning, and thunder had passed.

Chu Xijin touched He Nian's forehead with his lips like a dragonfly touching water.

"Xiao Nian, wake up."

"......Um?"

He Nian had not slept soundly to begin with, so he woke up immediately after moving his eyelids. Outside the car window, there was silence and chaos. The cold and damp air was mixed with the smell of earth, leaving traces of the damage caused by the typhoon and rain.

He was bleary-eyed and found that he had used Chu Xijin as a human-shaped pillow when he fell asleep. He adjusted his position and lay on the man's chest, with a cute and awkward expression on his face.

"Sir, am I not sleeping well? I should numb your arm..."

Chu Xijin smiled, and teased him in a serious mood: "Well, you are still talking in your sleep and drooling."

"No way!"

He Nian's face instantly turned red. He raised his hand to rub his cheeks twice, but there were no suspicious wet marks.

"Why are you so easy to deceive?" Chu Xijin's eyes were gentle, she helped him straighten his collar and said:

"There are already people driving to the city now. If we catch up with the rush hour later, there will be traffic jams."

Hearing the New Year greetings, he opened the window and lay on his stomach to look out.

It was very quiet, with a light drizzle falling. You could hear the chirping of crickets in the flower beds. The venue was completely dark with cars. Only two rooms above the hotel at the service station had lights on.

"Then let's leave early." He Nian's voice was a little nasal, and he had a headache when he thought about the traffic jam and the traffic jam.

Chu Xijin was lying on his back, and the two of them were in a riding position. His arms naturally circled He Nian's waist, and his big hands ran down his back and patted his buttocks.

"Be good, get up and go to the passenger seat."

He Nian got up and opened the car door and jumped out. A gust of wind blew suddenly. He was choked by the cold wind without warning. His heart beat suddenly. The cold rain hit his face, and the car door slammed shut.

With no time to think about it, he hurriedly walked around the front of the car and got into the passenger seat. The water droplets on his shoes wet the pattern on the floor mats.

Somehow, bad thoughts came to his mind. He Nian shook his head and put away the feeling, lowered his head to check the news on his phone.

"According to the Central Meteorological Observatory, due to the influence of the high-altitude trough moving eastward and southward pressure, local thunderstorms and strong winds will occur in City F, City A and other places in the next few days, and heavy rainfall will occur in a short period of time..."

The following video is about the damage caused by yesterday's typhoon. The house and fishery were hit, the gate house was overturned, and the GG brand fell down and hit two cars. The hardest hit area is the town of H city. Currently, the city has suspended classes...

He Nian turned off his phone in silence, feeling a little melancholy and sad in his heart, but he didn't show it.

It is always sad when beautiful things are destroyed. Deep down in his heart, he is in a state of fear of natural and man-made disasters.