Chapter 7

He Nian awkwardly answered the phone and said hello.

"Ha~ah~" Chu Han glanced at the game, threw away the mouse, stood up and stretched, and yawned in a crooked tone.

"Why isn't your store open recently? I passed by twice and couldn't buy a cake, which is a pity..."

Hearing Chu Han's youthful voice, He Nian suddenly felt a touch of warmth from this cold place. He said sincerely:

"I went back to my hometown a few days ago. If you come tomorrow, I'll treat you to food for free."

"Okay, okay, but-"

"Is it very windy over there? It's so whistling that I can't hear you clearly."

"I'm at the station."

"What?" Chu Han looked at the time: "Which station, high-speed rail or train? No, what are you doing at the station at three o'clock in the middle of the night?!"

He Nian explained the reason in a few words, and worriedly said that his mobile phone battery was low and he could not make calls for a long time. As a result, Chu Han suddenly said:

"How scary it is for you to be alone. We can be considered friends. I'll pick you up, young master!"

"No, no need, I'll just wait until dawn." He Nian quickly refused. He couldn't imagine Chu Han jumping on one leg, it was too dangerous.

"Oh, don't worry, I'll let the driver go."

"No need to bother, I..."

"Then it's settled, hang up now, and leave some phone so we can contact you later!"

"..."

The call was hung up before he could get a response. He Nian felt quite guilty for having troubled others so late at night. He took out the seven hundred yuan left in his pocket after buying the tickets and took out four hundred yuan.

Although I feel a little distressed, I can't let people go all the way in vain, let alone at this point.

It was summer, and it started to get slightly brighter just after four o'clock, with a light layer of fish belly white on the horizon.

He Nian slept for a long time on the train, but he was not sleepy, but his body was very tired. He Minglan called him again midway to ask if he had arrived.

After saying a few words of greetings, he turned the volume of his mobile phone to the maximum, rested his arm on the suitcase, and fiddled with the green leaves next to him.

He suddenly remembered that Lin Fengzhai had taken him over once before.

The high-speed rail platform in F city was very large and there were many people. At that time, He Nian was looking for the exit with his luggage, and his eyes were dazzled. Finally, Lin Fengzhai was at Exit A on the west side, and He Nian ran to the north exit without noticing.

In this way, the two of them tossed around for almost an hour. When they got in the car, Lin Fengzhai had a bad look on his face and asked him what was going on. Even if he couldn't tell the difference between east, west, north and south, didn't he even know the words?

He Nian jumped when the phone rang, and three big characters were displayed on the screen.

"Mr. Chu"

He Nian's eyes widened, he carefully clicked the connection button and stammered:

"Hello, Mr. Chu?"

Chu Xijin turned his hand on the steering wheel and said, "Which exit are you at? Send me your location."