Chapter 53

Chu Xijin sat on the edge of the bed and curled his lips with satisfaction. There was a small quilt bulging in the middle. He knew that He Nian was very shy, so he deliberately avoided the important points and said lightly:

"Don't be hungry, get up and eat something before going to bed."

After coming here for a while, He Nian finally got out of the quilt, his cheeks turned red from suppressing his pain. Chu Xijin looked at his red lips, reached out and touched them lightly, and said in a hoarse voice:

"Don't do this next time, you will get sick easily."

He Nian's eyes were covered with moisture, and he deliberately pretended not to know, and didn't think it was a big problem. He got into the man's arms and whispered:

"Sir, my eyes are so sore, I'm so tired, I want to drink water..."

After all, the size difference between the two of them is too big, and they both had to endure a lot of hardships to get into the good mood last night. In the middle of the night, the bright moonlight was obscured by clouds, and it started to rain again, and there was a miserable cry in the New Year's greetings. , physiological tears soaked the fabric.

"It's my fault." Chu Xijin touched his little face affectionately and pressed his lips to his forehead. The scattered hair was pushed up and turned soft.

Fortunately, there was no abnormality in his body temperature. He said softly:

"Are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere else?"

"......No."

Fragmented images suddenly appeared in He Nian's mind, especially when the two of them reached the critical point, and the husband actually called him... a disgusting pet name like "baby".

"What are you thinking about?"

He blushed like that, he was just asking for it.

After Chu Xijin saw through his thoughts at a glance, his eyes became hotter, but he had gone too far last night and had to restrain himself.

"Gululu~"

Before He Nian could answer, his stomach protested first. He was already hungry after eating the little food last night.

My little belly is hungry.

Chu Xijin found him a large-sized pajamas. The silk fabric felt soft against the skin. When it rubbed against his chest, He Nian still gasped softly.

"gentlemen......"

He lowered his head in embarrassment. The silk fabric was too thin, and the two bulges were particularly obvious. He was a big man, so it looked strange.

"Can you, please, grab the Band-Aid from the medicine cabinet?"

"No need." Chu Xijin said, "Come here, I will carry you downstairs, and you can sleep for a while after dinner."

Anyway, he stayed at home and didn't go out, and he didn't try to show off during the New Year greetings. He nodded obediently and put his arms around the man's neck, and was easily picked up by Chu Xijin, holding his waist and butt.

His hand naturally rested on the man's chest. Under his palm were the muscle lines that undulated with his breathing. His fingertips gently stroked it. He Nian lay on the man's shoulder, revealing his clear and beautiful pear dimples.

With a few inadvertent actions, as if they were deliberately setting fire to people's hearts, Chu Xijin slapped her round and straight buttocks gently as a warning.