Chapter 61

The morning sun shone through the glass on the goose down pillow, making He Nian unable to open his eyes. He pulled the blanket on his body, revealing half of his slender white calves, with a faint mark on his ankle.

His eyes were obviously swollen. Let alone dreaming, he felt like he hadn't slept at all. He couldn't even tell what day it was today. He felt tired even when he opened his eyelids.

My body was very fresh, without any discomfort. It had obviously been carefully cleaned.

Thinking of the craziness that was beyond his knowledge last night, He Nian's cheeks burned so much that he couldn't help but bury his head in the soft goose down pillow. However, the pillow was filled with the smell of Chu Xijin, and he suddenly felt a sense of shame in his heart.

He admitted that he was soft-spoken, especially when it came to Chu Xijin, a man who held an absolutely special place in his life.

Every time he was coaxed by his husband with a few kind words, everything was forgotten. In the end, he actually... really changed into his school uniform, with the school badge of Qingyun Private High School hanging on his chest.

My husband is always very considerate, always considers me when he wants to go to school, and rarely makes excessive demands in this regard.

He Nian could feel that Mr. Shang was really unhappy last night. Although he didn't say anything, he even soaked his feet and massaged his sore calves.

But after two people have been together for a long time, there will always be some bonds that belong only to each other, and even the smallest emotional changes can be easily captured.

In the second half of the night, I could only sniffle and sob during the New Year greetings, with physiological tears falling uncontrollably from the corners of my eyes. I would only instinctively please the person in front of me, and call me sir repeatedly.

Seeing that he couldn't stand it anymore, Chu Xijin slowed down the pace appropriately, and then started the next round after he had calmed down.

From twelve o'clock to one o'clock, the two of them were on the bed in the bedroom. They tried everything whether they were kneeling or sitting. Later, they were carried to the living room in a daze. He bent over and lay on the piano with his teeth gritted. The bathroom was equipped with a double massage bathtub. , there are armrests next to it, and there are two more mirrors than the ordinary decoration. He was confused at first...

The memory stayed on the bathroom sink, with the cold glass behind him. He fainted due to lack of physical strength.

Sir, it is getting more and more excessive.

He Nian secretly thought so.

Although he himself couldn't help being immersed in it, it was absolutely impossible to say such a thing, and he would be embarrassed.

He wanted his husband to get happiness from him and eliminate his jealousy in this clumsy way, so no matter how many times he asked for it, he would obediently give it to him.

Life and going to bed must be as good as each other. This is also an important mission of being a boyfriend.

I still feel a little satisfied for no reason.

After holding the blanket for a while, He Nian slowly raised his right hand, curling his fingertips slightly and moving, as if catching the beam of sunshine, and suddenly remembered that he had to go to school.

Half day off, but there will be military training summary in the afternoon.

He regained consciousness as soon as he was excited, and immediately sat up. Because the movement was too large, he frowned at the pain. After groping for a long time, he remembered that his mobile phone had been left on the sofa to charge last night.