Chapter 38

The rain outside the window stopped completely, the raindrops rolled down on the glass, the dark clouds dispersed, and there was a bright moonlight.

He Nian lay down for a while and quietly turned his body. The quilt was new, fluffy and soft, with a hint of cedar. He only exposed one head and slowly rubbed the quilt with his mouth.

The man's three-dimensional profile gradually appeared in his sight. His plump and attractive chest muscles rose and fell gently, and he had a strong feeling of wanting to lean into him.

The last sight fell on the man's thin lips, He Nian blinked and thought wildly.

I took a shower myself and the body lotion smelled good.

He and his husband are lovers.

They had already kissed.

Chu Xijin was not asleep, and could even clearly feel the sticky and burning gaze.

His little lover was lying on his bed at the moment, not knowing how to hide it at all, showing all his love.

There is no cover-up or suppression.

This is a great temptation for any adult male.

It is almost impossible to have a clear mind.

But he couldn't do more, because these little gestures to celebrate the New Year were purely out of wanting to have close contact with him, without any lust.

It's better to be more cyclical and gradual.

After a rustling, Chu Xijin's arm was suddenly touched, and Chu Xijin's back stiffened and trembled.

The touch was a bit cautious and tentative, but after being rejected, he became bolder.

Then their skins touched each other and stuck together.

It was a simple action, but He Nian seemed to have taken some serious advantage from his husband. His cheeks were flushed and his heart was beating fast.

"...Sir, I have caused you trouble again today."

He Nian's voice was a bit muffled, so he simply closed his eyes and knocked his head on the man's shoulder.

Chu Xijin was so soft-hearted that when he grabbed He Nian's hand, all boundaries and safe distances were destroyed.

"can we talk?"

The man's palms were warm and reassuring.

Normally, He Nian would definitely agree immediately and obediently. He would be accustomed to listening to his husband.

But now, he unconsciously relaxed his breathing, and his heart sank. In his opinion, generally what needed to be talked about would not be a good thing.

After brewing his emotions for a while, He Nian finally plucked up the courage to speak out what was in his heart, with a sincere tone as if he was making a wish to the gods.

"Sir, please don't regret it."

Chu Han said that at his age, his brother should have started a family and settled down long ago, so he couldn't afford to delay, and he was afraid that it would be too late.

Chu Xijin didn't realize what he meant for a while.

Before he could think of his words, he pursed his lips aggrievedly, but the words he said were pleasing to the people.

"Sir, can you wait for me? It won't be too long. When I get into college, I will work very hard..."

Wait for him to become better.