Chapter 60

There was a dim light on in the corridor, and Lin Fengzhai's face was half-lit and his expression could not be seen clearly. Half of his shoulders were soaked by the rain, and the raindrops on his hair flowed down and disappeared into his collar, making him look particularly embarrassed.

"That's all that's said, give me the watch."

Chu Xijin looked at Lin Fengzhai calmly. The dark gray home clothes subdued the decisiveness of men in the shopping mall, adding a touch of homely warmth to his mature and steady temperament.

This watch is independently designed, the only one of its kind. The most important thing is that He Nian likes it very much.

Lin Fengzhai squeezed the watch tightly, as if trying to calm down his emotions. At this moment, Chu Xijin's elegant appearance was like a beast in his eyes.

"I want to return it to him in person. If you let me see you in the New Year, I have something to say to him."

"Why?"

Chu Xijin raised the corners of his mouth interestingly and chuckled in a very casual manner:

"He Nian is my love. If you have anything to say, you can tell me directly."

"This is between me and him!"

Lin Fengzhai seemed to be stimulated by the words "love" and almost shouted out. What made him even more painful was that if he hadn't made a mistake in the first place, there would be nothing wrong with his surname Chu! That's what he could have had...

"What's the matter between you and him?" Chu Xijin frowned slightly, completely losing his patience, and boredom appeared in his eyes:

"Lin Fengzhai, New Year's greetings have nothing to do with you now. It's best not to let me hear inappropriate words again."

Meeting Chu Xijin's eyes, Lin Fengzhai was shocked back to his senses by the warning in it. His back felt chilly. He knew something about Chu Xijin's style and methods. Who dared to openly follow Chu Xijin's style in this business world? Chu's challenge.

All the anger and unwillingness were gone, but he was unwilling to admit defeat and said provocatively:

"Are you threatening me? Chu, if you are so confident, why don't you let me see you..."

"Yes." Chu Xijin interrupted him coldly:

"If you don't even have this bit of moral upbringing to pester other people's boyfriends, I don't mind letting your dad discipline you."

Being stepped on in a painful spot and unable to fight back, Lin Fengzhai gritted his teeth and could only swallow it. He knew that Chu Xijin had the ability to keep his word. As long as the news was released, the Lin family would lose a lot of high-quality cooperation and projects at hand. I will also be stuck, and I am afraid that it will be difficult to gain a foothold in F City.

He couldn't risk the entire Lin family.

"gentlemen."

He Nian stood not far from the entrance. He didn't know why Lin Fengzhai came to the door. His heart was in his throat and pounding in his chest.

what to do.

He carefully observed Chu Xijin's expression and walked over in a hurry without even looking outside the door. After confirming that there was nothing wrong with Mr. Chu Xijin's expression, he said stiffly:

"I have to finish all the ribs by myself."

Chu Xijin's expression became visibly gentle. He stretched out his hand to touch He Nian's belly, then put his arm around his waist and brought it into his arms, signaling to the door: