Chapter 68

The new substitute Professor Han is approachable and easy-going. I heard that he was re-employed after retirement and has devoted his life to education. His classroom experience is completely different from that of Wang Xuhui. Everyone did not say it openly, but they were secretly glad that they had changed teachers.

In Cheng Xun's words, every fine line on Professor Han's face is a trace of knowledge.

The counselor made another New Year greeting and restored the school-recommended quota for the National English Speech Contest, so that he could relax. The school had cooperated with the public security personnel to conduct a thorough investigation, and the anonymous IP was also confirmed. No matter what, the result would be given.

The next day, Feng Jiu's personal social account issued a clarification and apology, saying that because he was narrow-minded and had no moral bottom line, he fabricated and spread false rumors, etc. He sincerely apologized and was willing to compensate for a certain amount of mental damage.

Someone reposted the original article on the forum, and the administrator pinned it to the top. Many students were aggrieved. The bully next door had bullied someone like F. It was too much to put right and wrong in front of them.

【Looking for trouble for no reason? ? Fortunately, I didn't believe the previous rumor posts! 】

[It's so disgusting. Isn't this pure? You can't see other people, okay? Wouldn't the school next door still want to protect this kind of student? I think it must be dealt with administratively! 】

[It's so miserable for a junior high school student. If something like this happens, you should be able to sue for defamation, right? 】

[What serious illness does Feng Jiuchun have? He must be twisted in his heart. This is such an eye-opener. Who is he? 】

On the other side, Lin Fengzhai threw his mobile phone on the sofa. Although the person in the photo was wearing a peaked cap and deliberately lowered the brim of the hat, from the profile, he could tell that it was Bai Luoyu, followed by a boy in a black sweater. The scar on the brow bone is eye-catching, it is Feng Jiu who has caused a lot of trouble recently.

"Let me ask again, does this New Year greeting have anything to do with you?!"

The living room was quiet except for the sound of breathing.

Bai Luoyu's eyes fell on the mobile phone screen. After seeing clearly, his eyes flashed slightly. He asked instead:

"You sent someone to follow me?"

This was tantamount to an admission. Lin Fengzhai clenched his molars, grabbed Bai Luoyu's wrist, and said in a tone of disbelief:

"How did you become like this now? Using such despicable methods, do you know how much harm it will cause to others?! What is the difference between you and a despicable villain?"

"Am I doing something wrong?" Bai Luoyu's face turned pale, he raised his hands to cover his face, and laughed with trembling shoulders.

"Then what do you mean you are like this now, regretting being with me?" He said, pressing forward step by step, his whole body fell into weightlessness, and his voice trembled slightly:

"Since we are so affectionate, why did you get together with me behind New Year's greetings in the first place? Don't you just think that he is mediocre, has no education and no background and is not worthy of you? Now that he has been admitted to F University and changed his appearance, you regret it? "

"I am despicable, and you are even more disgusting!"

Lin Fengzhai stood there without speaking, as if speechless, and was hit on the middle of the head by a heavy object, because Bai Luoyu was right, he had trampled on the feelings of New Year greetings with contempt and contempt, and was ashamed to admit that he was screwed. , Awkward sincerity, making mistakes again and again.