Chapter 59

Although the house was bought for the convenience of going to school during the New Year, the decoration is not ambiguous at all, with Chinese and Western-style kitchens, a study room, and even a photography exhibition room. Many masterpieces are hung on the walls, and a grand piano is placed in the center of the living room.

"Click" turned on the light. He Nian helped Chu Xijin enter the house. He bent down and took out a pair of large-sized, dark gray lamb slippers. Next to him was a pair of smaller ones, off-white, next to each other. Look. It looks a little cute for no reason.

He bought this two days ago in a couple's clothing store in the university town. The price was very expensive, but the style and quality were good, so he finally bought it.

He Nian did not deliberately explain where the slippers came from. After Chu Xijin finished changing his shoes, he pushed the person's arm and walked towards the inner room:

"Sir, you go change your clothes first. I'll go to the kitchen and make some hangover soup. It will make you feel better."

"Okay, thank you for your hard work." Chu Xijin felt soft in his heart and raised his hand to touch He Nian's hair. The black hair was clearly defined and had a fresh and pleasant smell.

There was only one big master bedroom in the apartment. The side bedroom was not needed and was converted into a study room. He went back to live there for two days during the weekend to celebrate the New Year. During the week, he could only spend three of the five days there. Despite this, he was still not satisfied in his heart. I'm afraid that looking too closely at people will be counterproductive.

There is a photo of the two of them on the bedside table. It was taken during Spring Festival last year. In the photo, the two of them are close together. They are wearing red sweatshirts for New Year greetings. They smile shyly and happily. Their clear pear dimples are very beautiful.

Chu Xijin took off his suit jacket, took a pair of pajamas from the closet, and glanced at a pile of clothes on the bottom shelf.

It was unsealed and washed, but not hung up. He picked it up and looked at it twice, then looked down at the slippers on his feet. When he understood it, there was a faint smile on his lips.

kitchen.

The water in the small milk pot was gurgling and bubbling. In He Nian, he peeled the small oranges and took out only the pulp, peeled the lotus seeds, and removed the cores of the red dates. Then he put them into the pot one by one and turned on the low heat.

"I'll just come and watch."

Chu Xijin didn't know when he was already standing at the door.

The man's broken hair fell down casually in front of his forehead and he changed into dark gray pajamas. In terms of style and taste, pajamas with a lamb pattern on the chest were not suitable for a thirty-year-old mature man.

"Xiao Nian, you go and have a rest." Chu Xijin noticed that He Nian was standing slumped, with his legs taking turns to support his body and rest.

He Nian put down the small spoon, turned around and was stunned for a moment when he saw the person behind him. Then his cheeks felt faintly warm, and his tone was mixed with a bit of surprise:

"Sir, why are you wearing this..." He didn't even hang it up, and he didn't expect Chu Xijin to put it on like this.

"What's wrong with this?"

"Ah, it's nothing, the size is quite suitable..."

Chu Xijin curved his lips and stepped forward. Before he could finish his words, he slowly picked up He Nian, holding his round butt firmly with his big hands, turned around and placed him on the island.