Chapter 84

Li Xi took the initiative to make an appointment at a cafe near the school.

It was originally a private matter between the two of them, but Cheng Xunfeila wanted to celebrate the New Year together before he could rest assured. He said that the person in Li Xi was too narrow-minded, and he was afraid that if he didn't understand what he said, it would offend him.

Li Xi's family is pretty good and belongs to a standard well-off family. She has some hobbies but is not proficient in any of them. She usually works as a literary and artistic young person in school. Recently, she is pursuing a girl named Yan Qin from the art department.

The two first met through an appointment. Li Xi thought he had good photography skills and occasionally took some campus photos. Yan Qin was very satisfied with the photos he took. After that, they made several appointments and kept in touch with each other.

Later, Li Xi officially began to pursue Yan Qin and bought many valuable gifts. Although he was short of money and embarrassed to say it, Cheng Xun's words reminded him that the first prize in the photography competition had a bonus of 5,000 yuan.

He also decided to participate in the competition on the spur of the moment. He originally wanted to refuse Cheng Xun's offer to borrow a camera, but he really didn't have any money in those days, and food was a problem, so he simply didn't say whether he would borrow it or not.

Who would have thought that the next day, Cheng Xun would get the camera he had always dreamed of buying from nowhere, and his works would be ranked ahead of him in the voting. Not only would he not get the bonus, but he would also lose face in front of Yan Qin.

Feelings of embarrassment and jealousy made him feel hot, so he got close to Cheng Xuntu and deleted the entries while he was away.

Cheng Xun usually worked a lot of part-time jobs, and worked with a fixed photography team every summer. He learned some real things, which was a bit different from Li Xi's pure interest.

"Cheng Xun, I apologize to you for what happened this time. Can we resolve it privately?"

Li Xi looked worried. He regretted it now when he thought about it. He wanted to slap himself twice. If this matter got serious, how could he survive in F University?

"Solve it privately?" Cheng Xun raised his voice and rolled his eyes, almost swearing:

"This was not the tone you used when you were teasing me in front of others and leading public opinion. Didn't you insist that you never touched the camera?"

"I..." Li Xi looked very embarrassed: "I deleted the photo. I am willing to compensate you, but I have no money now. Can you think about it next month?"

"No need! If I really took your money, I don't know how you arranged for me behind the scenes."

"I promise I won't..."

Although Cheng Xun was very angry, he was not really forced to drop out of school because of this incident. In the end, Li Xi agreed to clarify the matter of the photo and voluntarily withdrew from the competition.

Chu Xijin hardly traveled on business after the new year. Until the end of May, he had to conduct research meetings and field trips with several companies in other provinces. This business trip took about ten days.

I was very depressed during the New Year greetings.

The main reason was that Chu Xijin's birthday was coming soon. Last year, because he had to take the college entrance examination, he only studied all day long. When he returned to his old house that night, he realized that the food on the table was too rich.