Chapter 56

After negotiating with the Admissions Office of University F and signing a contract to confirm that I would go to University F, and fulfilling my dream of many years, I felt completely relaxed during the New Year, and didn't take the issue of checking scores to heart.

The day when the results came out fell on a Saturday. In the morning, He Nian curled up in bed and slept soundly and deeply. His loose hair lay softly on his forehead, and most of his shoulders were exposed.

The mobile phone was thrown on the bedside and was deliberately muted. Only the screen would light up and go dark again and again, but the owner had no idea.

"Xiao Nian, get up."

The large mattress sank. Chu Xijin knelt on one knee on the bed, bent down and slid his big hands into the bed, squeezing his thin waist.

"...Huh? It's itchy, don't touch me."

He Nian moved and turned around, humming a thin nasal sound in a daze. He was obviously still sleepy. He didn't even open his eyes, but just rubbed his face against Chu Xijin's chest.

"I'm so sleepy...sir."

I still want to sleep and don't want to get up.

It is indeed important to exercise. Obviously this kind of thing goes both ways. He is still the one who is lazy and puts less effort. Why, in the end, he is the only one who is tired. On the other hand, my husband is better and refreshed.

He Nian's ears were weak. After taking his first bath at night, he thought he could rest. Unexpectedly, he was held in front of the mirror in the bathroom. He couldn't help but shudder at the cold touch.

The shame made him unable to open his eyes, but he couldn't refuse. He could only vent his anger and bite Chu Xijin's shoulder. He didn't even have time to swallow his saliva. In the end, he cried like a pitiful little man who couldn't even curse.

"Get up and eat first. Your Aunt Liang is here and made pork rib soup specially for you."

"What, Auntie is here!"

He Nian suddenly woke up and climbed up to touch his mobile phone. The soft quilt slid to his waist according to his movements, and the exposed skin was as white as milk.

It's almost half past ten.

"Don't worry, it won't take long."

Chu Xijin breathed heavily and felt a little thirsty. She put her arms around his shoulders and rubbed the delicate skin with her fingertips. It felt warm to the touch, like fine suet jade.

"When did Auntie come? Sir, why didn't you wake me up!"

He was so anxious to celebrate the New Year that he grumbled very dissatisfiedly and didn't wake up until noon. How could he have the dignity to show off to others? Aunt Liang might think he was too lazy.

"You didn't go to bed until four in the morning. I didn't want to wake you up." He was too exhausted and couldn't get up at all. He should have slept all day, but Chu Xijin didn't say this.

He pinched He Nian's little face and helped him put on his pajamas. He admired the beautiful scenery with open eyes and was fascinated by it. This greatly satisfied the man's natural possessiveness.

"Niannian, you are so beautiful."

The gentleman is acting inappropriately again!

He Nian scratched the sheets with his toes, and his face turned crimson. He snatched the pajamas and retracted into the bed, as if to guard against thieves, bulging with anger.