Chapter 66

"Let YG Company change the project leader." Chu Xijin's voice was very calm, but it was not difficult to hear the "gnashing of teeth" in his tone.

"Got it, boss."

Zhao Lechuan couldn't help but click his tongue in his heart. That American dared to covet the young, innocent and beautiful boss lady. He deserved to have his job taken away and his money taken away.

Everyone had left, but He Nian's face was still hot. He didn't know if it was because of the cold wind for a long time or because of what happened just now. He rubbed his ears, knocked his head on the pillow in frustration, and finally buried his face in it.

"Change your clothes first."

The temperature had dropped sharply recently. Chu Xijin was afraid that he might catch a cold during the New Year celebrations, so he turned up the temperature of the air conditioner and put his turtleneck sweater on him.

"Sir, if I had known earlier, I would have called you first..."

He Nian cooperated with the man's movements obediently, with his head emerging from the collar. The dark blue sweater made his skin milky white, his eyes were black and translucent, and his cheeks were slightly red, making him look lively and innocent.

"You dare to run here and there without holding an umbrella. Aren't you afraid of catching a cold?"

These words sounded like reproaches, but in fact they were filled with concern. The bus stop was almost two hundred meters away from the entrance of the company. I didn't know if I was running in a hurry, but I stepped in a puddle and my trousers were soaked.

"It was still drizzling when we left..." He Nian quibbled in a low voice. He didn't know if he was wrong, but he fell silent in the end.

Chu Xijin chuckled and didn't care about him so much. She leaned over and kissed him on the full lips, patted his trouser legs and reminded him:

"Take off your pants."

This time He Nian learned the lesson wisely. He looked towards the blinds first, and then suddenly remembered that the original blinds had long been replaced by a thick wall, which was very safe.

That time when Special Assistant Zhao called me to remind me that I didn't close the blinds, I still dare not recall it easily.

He was wearing jeans alone, and when he took off his clothes, he was left with only a pair of pure cotton white underwear. Fortunately, the woolen sweater was long enough to cover most of it, and the two exposed legs were white, straight, and beautiful.

He Nian blushed and shrank his neck, picked up two pillows and hugged her tightly, looking a little pitiful.

"Sir, what should I wear..."

Chu Xijin raised his eyes and glanced at him: "Naked."

"Then, how can that work!" He Nian was stunned and looked at Chu Xijin with round eyes.

There is a bedroom in the office, but it is relatively simple. It is usually used for lunch breaks, so naturally, Chu Xijin has prepared clothes. Chu Xijin held He Nian's smooth ankle and rubbed it gently, making the skin feel a little cold.

"Wear long johns starting next week."

Although the tone was gentle, one could still hear the irresistible meaning.

This is the only thing that cannot be discussed.

F City is much colder than the inner city. In the weather in November, when you wake up in the morning, you can already see a thin layer of white frost on the lawn, and your breath is white.