Chapter 50

On the way back, He Nian tilted his head and leaned on the back seat, finding a comfortable position. Finally, his eyes fell on the side of the man's face, but he felt annoyed in his heart:

If I had known better, I shouldn't have been greedy and eaten more of that crayfish.

Small shadows fell on the long and thin eyelashes, and the New Year's greetings looked lackluster. Chu Xijin reached out and touched his little face uneasily.

With a little flesh on his face, he looks a bit more noble, but because his eyebrows are soft and obedient, he has an even more inviting look.

His forehead wasn't hot, maybe he caught a cold due to the rain. After arriving home, Chu Xijin carried him back to the bedroom with him in his arms.

"Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?"

Sour water came out of He Nian's mouth. The seafood table he ate at night made him feel a little nauseous, but it wasn't a very strong feeling. He seemed to be able to hold on for a while.

"It's okay...just a little queasy."

Chu Xijin fed him a glass of water and took him to bed early. In the early morning to celebrate the New Year, he still got up and vomited. He locked himself in the bathroom and refused to open the door.

"Xiao Nian, open the door."

Listening to the noise coming from the bathroom, Chu Xijin became more and more anxious. After vomiting the New Year greetings, he felt uncomfortable in his mouth. He rinsed his mouth in a confused way and said toward the door:

"It's okay, sir, you don't need to worry about me..."

"You open the door first."

The main reason is that the smell in the air is too unpleasant. After various seafoods have been digested and fermented in the intestines, mixed with fruit wine, it is very pungent. He does not want his husband to see such an unappetizing scene.

"Cough...cough, vomit!"

There was another churn in the stomach, the feeling of rising in the esophagus, and unspeakable nausea and discomfort. He Nian retched a few times and then started to vomit again.

The bathroom door lock clicked twice. Chu Xijin went downstairs and took the spare key to open the door. He strode forward and patted He Nian's back to comfort him. He Nian was so anxious that he almost cried, his face flushed. , my throat is burning.

Everything he ate at night was vomited up, and the bathroom was full of sour smell. Chu Xijin was heartbroken. He held He Nian's arm, held him in his arms, and helped him smooth the wet hair from his forehead.

"Do you still want to vomit? Are you feeling better?"

There was no color on He Nian's face, and his first reaction was to push Chu Xijin out.

"Don't make trouble and be good."

The man held his arm, and there was no trace of disgust or impatience in his tone. He Nian stood there, sniffed and stopped struggling.

Chu Xijin took a cup of water and asked him to rinse his mouth, squeezed some toothpaste to brush his teeth, and put on clean clothes.

After all this trouble, it was already past three o'clock in the morning, the rain had stopped long ago, and the moonlight shining down was very bright.

Wrapped in a goose down quilt during the New Year greetings, I lay on the bed neatly, listening to the noise coming from the bathroom. I felt guilty and warm in my heart, and my little mind recalled every detail of the past few months of preparing for the exam.