Chapter 30

Saturday, F City Center Hospital.

He Cen's body has recovered very well. The doctor said that he can install prosthetics. The bionic calf shape is made of the best materials and has the streamlined bones and muscles. There will be no discomfort or leg rubbing problems. He usually puts on his long pants. Wear it and it's almost invisible.

"This is good. Walking will not be a problem in the future."

Looking at her husband who stood up again, He Minglan was so happy and sad that she almost cried, and there were already fine lines at the corners of her eyes.

In another half month, He Cen will be discharged from the hospital. Now he wears the prosthetic leg and walks in the park every day to get familiar with it and see where he needs improvement.

"Nian Nian." He Minglan sat beside the hospital bed, handed the peeled apple to her son, and said with concern:

"Are you used to going back to school? What about your cake shop? Studying is the most important thing. You don't have to worry about money. Mom will go back to work next month."

"Mom, I've rented out the store."

Thinking about it in the New Year, there is nothing wrong with saying this. Mr. confiscated the 500,000 yuan and said he would help him make investments. He hired two pastry chefs to look after Twilight Manor. The location is not far from the gate of F, and the business is very good. .

We chatted about daily life. The senior year of high school was stressful. The couple was afraid of putting too much pressure on their son. All they asked was whether they were eating well and whether they had enough money.

Not long after He Nian left, He Minglan saw the forgotten watch on the table, and she quickly chased it out.

Go through the garden downstairs, go forward, and turn the corner to the back entrance of the hospital.

The midday sun was a bit dazzling.

He Minglan clutched her watch and saw her son getting into a valuable car from a distance.

There was a slit in the driver's window, and all he could make out was a man in a suit.

The doubts that had been dispelled slowly rose again.

He Minglan persuaded herself that he might just be a rich friend. His son had already paid too much for this family, and the hospital also proved that there was no problem with the source of the money.

After getting in the car, He Nian fastened his seat belt. His side face was covered with warm light. He turned his head and showed a sweet smile. His eyes were bright and he seemed to be in a good mood.

"Sir, are you busy today?"

"Whether you're busy or not depends on the situation."

Chu Xijin's eyebrows were deep and there was a smile in his eyes. He Nian saw the man looking at him with a slight warmth on his face. He quickly added:

"...I want to go back to Twilight Manor."

After a period of silence, Chu Xijin spoke slowly, with an uptick:

"Are you dating me?"

He Nian had no idea about the word "appointment", but he really wanted to spend some time with his husband. Finally, the young man pursed his lips and asked in a low voice with hope in his eyes:

"Is that okay?"

On the way, He Nian turned his head to look at the person in the driver's seat from time to time. He was always focused on doing things, and his side face looked particularly handsome because of his concentration.