Chapter 36

He Nian blushed ridiculously, and he could clearly feel the heat on his face. Even at this time, he was still thinking that Mr.'s voice was really nice.

A bit muted.

With magnetic sexiness.

The man's big hands were placed tightly on his lower back, his fingertips were sunk, and he was stroking lightly or heavily, urging him to answer.

New Year's Eve is like a mimosa. It can't help but curl up its round toes when it is touched lightly. If the bully is severe, it looks like it can squeeze out juice.

He slowly raised his head, their eyes met, there was water swaying in their eyes, and their voices were as thin as mosquitoes and flies.

"...all, all like it."

After saying this, He Nian quickly lowered his head and buried himself in the man's arms, his cheek brushing against the bulging muscles of Chu Xijin's chest.

It was so shameful that he could say such a thing and admit that he liked being touched by his husband.

The material of the shirt was smooth and had a hint of coolness. He Nian felt comfortable and rubbed it against it again.

Chu Xijin's eyes were filled with smiles, and he was pleased by this small gesture of attachment. He stretched out his hand to touch the back of He Nian's neck, and gently scraped it twice with his knuckles. The person in his arms immediately tensed up.

The fingers went up and touched the hot earlobes.

The indoor light is very soft, with light gray walls and light white floors, and the setting sun shines through the glass, giving people a full and bright feeling.

Chu Xijin's big hand held his chin, and He Nian was forced to raise his head again, like a clam shell holding precious pearls. When he opened it, he saw fair skin, healthy and rosy lips, and cute little earlobes dripping blood. .

All the charms are revealed to men.

The blood flowing all over the body was accelerating, and every detail change in He Nian's body was infinitely magnified in Chu Xijin's eyes, becoming a factor of temptation.

Something else, secretly, was ready to move.

He rubbed He Nian's lips with his fingertips, their noses almost touched, and their voice became a whisper.

"Little Nian." Chu Xijin patiently taught him:

"We are not in a hurry, but you have to slowly learn to adapt, trust me with all your heart, and be patient with me. I am your boyfriend and a man you can rely on."

He was so shy in the New Year that he was moved to tears by the words "a man you can rely on", which even reflected on his body. He supported Chu Xijinren's chest and tried to step back.

Behind him is the man's arm, where can he escape to?

"gentlemen......"

His heart was beating fast, heavy and powerful. He secretly glanced at the other person's face, which was close to him, and met the man's dark eyes full of desire.

It's searing, and it's direct.

He Nian's breath was stagnant, and his lower back instantly felt numb.

There was an itching sensation on his lips. Chu Xijin touched his long eyelashes teasingly. His eyelids were so thin that he could see the blue blood vessels on them. His fingertips landed on his smooth forehead.

He Nian nervously grabbed his hand and held it, preventing him from moving again.

Chu Xijin bit his earlobe, like a polite inquiry, sucked it gently, and asked him in a low voice: