Chapter 15

Chu Xijin walked to the bed and sat down. He stretched out his hand to lift the quilt. He Nian put his hands on both sides and subconsciously shrank back. Under the light, the wounds on his knees were clearly visible, with several broken skin and blood oozing out.

"Take medicine, otherwise you will get infected."

He Nian stared blankly at the man in front of him, as stiff as a wooden stake. Hearing these words of concern, his nose became sour and tears almost fell again.

The originally depressed mood began to warm up, giving rise to unclear emotions, and the anxious heart that was hanging around also calmed down.

The calf was held and lifted up. Chu Xijin bent down and looked at the light source carefully. He pressed lightly with his fingers a few times and then asked him:

"Are your joints hurting?"

"...It doesn't hurt, it's just a scratch, nothing serious."

He Nian felt that his hands could no longer hold on. The two were so close that he could even feel Mr. Chu's warm breath on his calves.

"Disinfect first."

Chu Xijin tilted his head slightly and opened the iodine complex. There was a faint medicinal smell in the air.

The heat in his calves dissipated, and He Nian breathed a sigh of relief. Just as he was about to say he would do it, someone lifted his ankles and pulled him forward. His body followed suit, his legs were spread apart, and his ankles were elevated on the storage bed. On sir's lap.

He Nian exclaimed "Ah", his face turned red to his neck, and he said at a loss:

"Sir, I...I'm not wearing pants!"

Hearing this, Chu Xijin glanced at his slender and straight legs and ignored him. He kept moving his hands. The cotton swab was dipped in complex iodine and he pressed it gently on the wound.

"Bear with it."

He Nian held his breath and didn't dare to move. He clenched the sheets tightly with his fingers and supported his body with his arms, his palms covered with sweat.

This position is really embarrassing.

The pure white shirt could barely cover the base of his legs. He only felt a chill between his legs, but Mr. Chu was treating his wounds very seriously.

The New Year's Eve legs are very straight, and the skin is whiter than that of ordinary people. The dark blue blood vessels can be seen clearly in a trance, and the bruises on the legs are particularly shocking.

Chu Xijin frowned slightly: "You are not allowed to work there again in the future."

He Nian lowered his eyes, and couldn't help but feel scared when he thought about what happened at night. Mr. Xu didn't seem to be a good person at first glance, and he was indeed not suitable for that job. Suddenly, he remembered something more important:

"...But I signed the contract."

"You don't have to worry about that."

The broken skin on the knee was covered with a sterile medical wound patch, and medicinal wine was applied to the bruise. It would definitely heal within three to five days. Chu Xijin put his leg down and said:

"Undress."

He Nian blinked quickly: "Well, I can do it myself..."

His voice became softer and quieter. He Nian glanced at the serious-looking man in front of him, lowered his head and silently reached out to unbutton his shirt. He could clearly feel Mr. Chu's eyes on him.