Chapter 13

He Nian went upstairs and took out the cardboard box from under the bookshelf. It was full of Lin Fengzhai's things, mostly clothes and shoes.

All sorted and sealed.

The courier boy was dumbfounded. He repeatedly confirmed the New Year greetings, and his tone was outrageous:

"This address is in City F, right? It's only one or two kilometers away. Are you sure you want to send it by express delivery?"

He Nian nodded and asked, "Is that possible?"

"That's not true..." The little brother has been working for several years and has never seen such a situation.

"Just give me money."

"Okay, you weigh it, and I'll transfer it to you."

After leaving the express delivery station, He Nian took a deep breath and felt relaxed. He had been busy all day and didn't have time to eat. He went into a nearby restaurant and ordered a bowl of Chaos.

Looking at the chaos in front of him, he suddenly remembered high school.

That day he was eating Chaos at the school gate after taking the exam. Lin Fengzhai called and asked where he was. He Nian honestly reported his address. He couldn't help being secretly happy. He told the boss to have another bowl without coriander.

Later, the bowl of chaos was never touched. Lin Fengzhai stared at the dirty and oily table with undisguised disgust on his face.

He Nian lowered his head and took a bite of Huan Chaos, with red oil on his mouth. He thought that Bai Luoyu was right. He and Lin Fengzhai were indeed from different worlds.

When he was working part-time the next day, He Nian was called directly by his boss as soon as he changed his clothes.

"This is your salary for this period. You won't have to come back again."

He Nian was confused for a moment and hurriedly asked:

"I didn't arrive late or leave early. I completed all my work. Why did I suddenly..."

"Hello? Mr. Wang?" The boss answered the phone and gestured to him to be silent. He Nian stood aside and waited. After making the call, the boss said:

"Xiao He, right? We have a new cooperation here, and we don't need to hand out flyers for the time being. As for the money, I'll give you a few hundred yuan more. That's it."

The boss had already left before I could say anything in the New Year.

He stood there, lowered his head and counted the money in his hand. It was one thousand five hundred yuan, with an extra two hundred and four yuan.

In City F, as long as you are willing to endure hardships, it is not difficult to find a job, but for people like He Nian who do not have a bachelor's degree and have time constraints, most places find it troublesome. Finally, he decided to call and ask Zhou Ran.

The other party quickly picked up the phone:

"Hello? Teacher Xiaohe, why did you remember to call me?"

Zhou Ran works at his place and usually learns simple desserts, so he occasionally calls him teacher, but He Nian looks too young, so he becomes Teacher Xiao He when he calls him.

After He Nian explained the situation, Zhou Ran thought about it and suddenly said excitedly:

"Don't tell me, I actually know a place where I can make money. It's a business-type high-end wine club. It's just for selling wine. In addition to the basic salary, I also get an extra commission for selling wine. If it weren't for fear of delaying my studies, I would I can keep doing it."