Chapter 27

From time to time, a bird chirped outside the window. The person on the bed was sleeping soundly. The originally white skin could almost see the fine down under the sun, the black forehead, the red lips, and the corners of the mouth were slightly curved.

It's like having a sweet dream.

About half an hour later, the eyelashes of the young man on the bed trembled.

He Nian was sleepy and dizzy for a while, blinked his eyes, came back to his senses, and his first reaction was to pinch his arm.

The pain is not a dream!

What happened last night is true, he will start studying again in September!

He was filled with joy during the New Year. He wrapped himself in a quilt and rolled around on the bed. After rolling twice, he buried his head in it again. He had never been so satisfied.

He is willing to use everything he has to give back to Mr. Chu.

The weather in early autumn also has an "autumn tiger". It is sultry in the morning, and there are clouds floating in the sky. I get dressed for the New Year, step on the cashmere carpet with my white bunny slippers, and run downstairs to make breakfast. .

Before Chu Xijin went downstairs, he smelled the delicious aroma of food. He stood on the stairs and looked down. He held a small porcelain bowl in his hand and said hello with a crooked eyebrow:

"Good morning, sir!"

After speaking, he looked at the tall man in a dark gray suit, his round toes curled up unconsciously, and his face felt slightly hot.

Memories swept through.

That hug last night.

With his legs spread apart and sitting face to face, he could feel the hot body temperature, and the residual heat seemed to still remain in his body.

Chu Xijin looked at him for a moment, as if trying to taste something, the corners of his mouth were slightly raised invisibly.

"Good morning."

The table was filled with a large portion of shrimp and vegetable porridge, which contained corn kernels, pea kernels, mushrooms, lettuce, and minced meat and egg rolls with steamed eggs, which had a soft and smooth texture.

Chu Xijin rarely spoke while eating, and there was only the occasional slight clash of bowls and chopsticks in the restaurant.

After finishing his meal, he put down his bowls and chopsticks, wiped his mouth with a tissue, and looked at the face of the person across the table.

I always eat very seriously during New Year's Eve. I look very satisfied with every bite, and my cheeks are bulging. I don't lick my lower lips until all the rice rolls on the plate are wiped out.

"Let's go." Chu Xijin looked away lightly and picked up his coat:

"Let's take you to the hospital first."

In F city center hospital.

He Cen was successfully transferred from intensive care to a general ward. His body began to recover and he was able to do some simple activities. However, there were still some problems with his legs and he could not be fitted with a prosthetic limb immediately. He also needed some acupuncture treatment.

"Dad, I plan to go back to my senior year of high school in September."

He Cen was sitting on the hospital bed with a good look on his face. Hearing his son's words, the most guilty thing in his heart finally came to an end. He said sincerely: