Chapter 81

On the morning of New Year's Eve.

He wore a white cotton-padded jacket and a thick goose-yellow scarf during the New Year celebrations, covering almost half of his fair little face, and his originally round eyes looked dark.

"Forty-five pounds per pound, three and a half pounds, I'll charge you one hundred and fifty-seven yuan!"

Chu Xijin was about to pay when his arm was suddenly pulled off. He Nian leaned his head to bargain with the boss, breathing lightly.

"Boss, I come here often, please make it cheaper."

"Then it's a round figure, just one hundred and fifty." The boss lady is also easy to talk to. Seeing that He is a good old man, the man next to her has an extraordinary temperament and seems a bit out of tune with the surrounding environment. She is over forty this year and knows the market. It's a pity that I don't have a daughter.

"Little classmate, is this your uncle?"

"Um......"

He Nian held back his laughter and did not refute, while Chu Xijin's expression was very calm and there was no reaction.

What he wore today was too youthful and energetic, completely in line with his status as a college student. However, he was well-dressed, with a black turtleneck sweater, a brown dark pattern suit and a black coat outside, making him look mature and stable.

The inner city has a special New Year atmosphere. At a glance, every shop door is hung with red lanterns. There are many people coming and going on the street to buy New Year goods, and there are announcements of product discounts everywhere.

After walking far away, He Nian grabbed Chu Xijin's arm. Remembering what the boss's wife had just said, he coughed twice, deliberately lowered his voice, and shouted to the man in a dignified manner,

"Uncle Chu, why are you ignoring me?"

The little expression on his face is so vivid.

Chu Xijin glanced at him: "Do you like to be called uncle?"

"No, no." He Nian immediately became alert: "Where can I find such a handsome uncle?"

He said that he was about to withdraw his hand, but the man immediately took it and put it into his coat pocket, feeling warm.

People were coming and going on the street, and no one would notice whether they were holding hands or not. His palms were slightly sweaty during the New Year greetings, but he couldn't bear to let go, wishing that time would pass slower.

"Sir, I'm not lying to you. It's really not cold in the city, and you don't need to wear long johns most of the time in winter."

In the winter in the inner city, the sun is always above zero. How could Chu Xijin not know his little plan? The man curled his lips and deliberately teased him:

"Some time ago, who said that when you wake up in the morning, your legs are cold and you have to wear long johns to sleep?

It was just two days after returning to the city during the New Year celebrations. Although City F was a bit cold, there were air conditioners or heaters in the rooms. The temperature was kept at more than 20 degrees, and the carpet did not feel cold even with bare feet.

There is no such equipment as heating in the winter in Licheng, and even the air conditioning is turned on very little. He has become accustomed to floor heating in F City, so he will inevitably feel cold when he comes back.

He Nian wrinkled his nose and hummed softly.

Maybe he was talking in his sleep, he had long forgotten it.