Chapter 52

"Hey, isn't Xunshanju closed today?" A group of college students came over to celebrate their birthday, and I don't know who said it casually.

Bai Luoyu loves face very much. Hearing this, his face changed slightly. In a place like F City, where land is at a premium, many high-end places require reservations in advance. Entry does not depend on money but status.

It's not that Xunshanju is closed, it's closed to the public. In other words, it's reserved and only serves one VIP.

"I don't know either. These are all arranged by Feng Zhai."

Lin Fengzhai frowned invisibly. Although he and Bai Luoyu had broken up emotionally, the two families were currently cooperating with many parties. Because when this kind of thing happened, it would always end up being ugly. He maintained his demeanor on his face. :

"Well, Xunshanju has been booked in advance. Xiao Yu likes spicy food, so this Hunan cuisine is pretty good."

The relationship between the two is not a secret. After being stuffed with dog food, someone laughed and shouted:

"College Lin is so considerate!"

"That's right, any dish here costs three digits or more. Mr. Lin is going to spend a lot of money!"

Everyone was talking and laughing, and Lin Fengzhai subconsciously turned back to Xunshanju and was suddenly stunned.

Not far away, a tall man pulled away from the passenger seat and carefully protected the roof of the car with his hands. The boy next to him bent over and got into the car. His back was turned and his face could not be seen clearly.

There is a noise in my ears.

"I'll go, it turns out it's the restaurant owned by Mr. Chu!"

"Ah, which Mr. Chu?"

"Don't you usually read financial news? There are several Chu families in F city, and I am sure the one from the Chu Group..."

It was just a small episode at first, but Lin Fengzhai froze on the spot, his fingers were cold, and his eyes were fixed on Xunshanju.

He suddenly remembered the birthday party held by the Chu family a few months ago, and felt that he was being suspicious.

But whether it's the figure or the back, they are all too similar. No, the hair will never be so flamboyant during the New Year greetings, and the temperament doesn't look the same...

It can't be a New Year greeting.

"Feng Zhai, what are you looking at?"

Bai Luoyu didn't know why. He turned around and saw only a luxury car driving away.

"nothing."

Lin Fengzhai's tone was cold, and he turned around and looked away. The birthday greeting on his phone in the morning fell into nothing.

Night falls.

The surrounding area of the villa was quiet and dim, with only the sound of crickets chirping in the grass. The roses in the manor were all in bloom, and they were very beautiful. Chu Xijin parked the car and asked:

"Want to sit down for a while or go upstairs?"

He Nian stretched out his hand and touched his belly. It was bulging because the coconut milk cake was so delicious. He couldn't help but take a bite.

"Sir, I still have some strength, let's go for a walk."

"Aren't you afraid of the dark?"

"Not afraid."