Chapter 62

The time for the debate was finally set at 12:30 noon on Wednesday. This is an activity for freshmen. The senior students will not participate in the competition, but there will be individual outstanding seniors who will serve as judges and conduct a reasonable analysis of the debate topics.

"Happy New Year, why don't we go to the stadium to take a look. I'm afraid that the environmental impact will be felt by then."

Students were crowded on the boulevard, all rushing towards the cafeteria. He Nian and Cheng Xun walked in the opposite direction, and when they arrived, they happened to catch up with someone checking the gymnasium equipment.

"Classmate, can you come over and help me?"

The speaker was Huo Jingnan, the chairman of the student union. He was two years older than them. He was a junior in the Department of Finance. He ranked first in grades all year round, had perfect scores in extracurricular competitions, was a national scholarship winner, and had spoken at the orientation ceremony in September.

"I'm coming!"

Although Cheng Xun was responding, he couldn't help but tilt his head and whisper to He Nian:

"You see, isn't there someone idle over there? It's up to us to take care of them."

"It's about helping people." He Nian followed Cheng Xun's gaze and saw that there were several people sitting in the auditorium. When he saw clearly, he frowned slightly.

Bai Luoyu, vice president of the student union.

"It's not just a matter of helping hands." Cheng Xun gritted his teeth, still maintaining a smile on his face, and his voice came out from between his teeth:

"Didn't I join a club at the beginning of the month? It was a bit unpleasant. At that time, the dubbing club sent out flyers all over the school to recruit people. They obviously called me to join, but I didn't expect that when I went there, they turned against each other and had an interview. They filled out the crappy form and even asked me to join it. I was eliminated, how presumptuous you say it is, the one sitting over there..."

Cheng Xun became angrier as he talked: "If it weren't for the credits, no one would be willing to go."

Isn't this an obvious joke? I don't know, I thought I was learning Peking Opera to change faces. With so many words and so many questions, I might as well go back and play sheep.

"Thanks for your hard work."

Huo Jingnan was tall, wearing a simple sportswear, and had a rather gentle look on his face. He was polite when he spoke. He took two bottles of mineral water and handed them over:

"Junior, you are here to see the venue. Come on for the debate tomorrow."

"Senior Huo, do you know us?" Cheng Xun raised his head and drank.

Huo Jingnan hummed, his eyes fell on He Nian, and he took a second look. After all, this junior high school student was the top scorer in the college entrance examination in Province F this year. Then he patiently explained:

"I have your information here, with your mugshot posted on it."

"Oh oh oh, that's it."

Cheng Xun's personal quality and attitude have always been determined by the other party. Seeing that Huo Jingnan didn't have the airs of a president at all, his tone instantly became much more enthusiastic. He was about to ask about the debate when someone interrupted him.

"Brother Huo, are you finished checking?"

Bai Luoyu was wearing a pair of limited edition sneakers and a pair of sunglasses on his collar. He strode over and stood directly in front of He Nian and Cheng Xun.