Terrified

Today my mom and I went shopping for house things. Our furniture won't be here intill tomorrow. We bought paint, tarps, food, stuff like that. We got into our house and put the stuff down. My mom gave me painting supplies a tarp and the light purple paint she bought for my room.

"Go paint your room Im gonna be busy down here." I nodded. I started to walk up the staries. "Hey!" I turned to my mom.

"Take this tape and put it around the perimeter of your room." I walked into my room and tied my hair in a ponytail. I look out my window and saw that kid Jace, just standing there watching our house. He gives me the creeps. I opened the window and yelled out "Hey can I help you with anything?"

"I want to come in." He said back. "O-ok just hold on." I said ocwardly. Why would he want to come in.

I went downstaries and to the front door. I opened the door , and he was standing there onr foot away from me. I let out a scream. Then put my hand on my heart. I started laughing.

"Sorry you scared me." He just stood there with a blank expestion. My smile fadded when I realized he didnt think that was funny. "I want to tour your house and see what it looks like." "Okay follow me."

He walked in then shut the door and locked it. "This our foyer." Then we walk to the right into the living room. "Living room." We walked to the left "this our library. "

Then left again "this is....some room..." I shrugged. He half smiled.We took a left AGAIN "and this is our kitchen." "Do you have a basement?" He said overtalking me.

"Yes." We walked to the door in our kitchen leading to the basement. I opened the door. "Those staries of kinda dangerous though they could break." He took my hand and held it and started walking down the staries.

I felt uncofertable the way he was treating me. We were finally in the basement. "Well this is the basement." He started touching the walls. "Uh what are you doing?"

He turned and looked at me. Then he was staring at me. Then I was getting scared. We should probably go back upstaries. He started walking torwards me then leaned forward like he was going to kiss me.

Then he hit the wall still staring at me. I turned around and saw blood on the wall. "There was a spider." He said. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

He took my hand again and we walked up the staries. He let go as soon as we were back in the kitchen. Then I noticed something out of our kitchen window. "Jace, Jace come look at this."

He walked over to the window I pointed to a girl with very long brown hair banging on the window of Jace house. He ran out of my house. I ran to the door. "JACE!" I yelled for him to come back.

He was in his house. My eyes got big. I ran back to the kitchen window the girl was now on the floor. Then I was terrified by what I saw Jace was standing over her with a lamp in his hands. When he started hitting with it I picked up the phone and called the police. "Police what is your emergancy?"

"My neighbor Jace is beating a girl with a lamp!" I looked back out the window. The girl was gone. I looked down then back up. Then I saw Jace just standing there staring at me at the window.

I gasped and sat on the floor. "Where are you at?" "6742 Maybrooks Avenue! Please hurry." "We're on our way."

I hung up. "MOM!" I yelled through the house. Then the doorbell rang. Okay that is not the police. Its too early. I looked back out the window.

Jace was gone. "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!" The doorbell rung again then there were three knocks. Mom walked torwards the door. "MOM DON'T ANSWER THE DOOR!!!"

It was too late. There stood Jace looking like he was beyond pissed.