Our Little Secret

After school me and Jace road bikes back home together. I stopped my bike in front of my house. He stopped. "You're going to my house remember?" He said reminding me.

"Yeah I know I just have to tell my mom first." He groaned. "Don't be too long!" He said anxious. I smiled then pecked his cheek.

I walked up my driveway then opened the door. "Mom I'm going over Jaces!" She appeared around the corner. "Is there anything going on?" "No we're just good friends."

"We've been here five days." When she said that it made me think how fast me and Jaces relationship is going. I shook of my thoughts. "Bye!" I closed the door.

I walked over to Jaces house. I knocked on the door three times. The door opened almost imeadiantly. I walked in. "C'mon we'll talk in my room.

We went down the hall and to the left into Jaces room. We sat on the bed. "Before I say anything..." He leaned forward and kissed my lips. Making a tiny sound afterward.

His face got very serious. "Ever since my mom and dad died my brother has gone crazy." "Is he your guardian. "Yes." I nodded my head.

"Now this is very serious you can't tell ANYBODY." He said very seriously. "What is it you're making me scared." I said worried. "You should be.

My brother told me if I go to the cops he WILL kill me." "What the hell he's crazy what doesn't he want you tell them." "He is taking 14 and 15 year old girls, he kidnaps them, then tourchers the in our basement. That's why I can't be with you, I want to keep you safe." I stared at him.

"Jace that not freaking funny!" I yelled at him. "I'm serious." I put my hand over my mouth. "Why won't you just tell the police he can't kill you because he will be in jail?!"

He licked his lips. "When I tell them that they will check my basement, and guess what they won't be there because my brother said he will hide them somewhere else. Then I will be in the backyard too." "Wait a minute when I came here this guy told me that teenage girls where missing from this neighborhood is this what he was conversing about?" I ask.

"Probably." "Well I can take care of myself, i-i don't need a protector. I like you, I don't know if you like me but if you do you would believe that we have a chance." I walked towards the door. "Jenna wait!

" I turned around. He came up to me. "I believe we do have a chance." He said taking my hand. "I do like you i- I am just frightened I don't want you to get hurt."

I looked at him with concerned eyes. "It can work, we can keep our relationship between us, nobody else has to know." I walked closer to him. We were now very close. "A secret aye...."

He said still holding my hand. "Yep, our little secret." I said pressing my lips against his then pulling apart quickly. I bit my lip. He raised an eyebrow.

"You know you drive me crazy when you bite your lip?" He wrapped his free arm around my waist. I took in a deep breath. I let out my breath. He clenched his jaw.

He leaned forward very slowly. "Before I'm old!" He kissed me quickly. I pulled apart. "...And Jace....Jenna?"

"Oh can I call you Jenna?" I smiled. "Of course." He kissed me again. He is so tall I was straining to kiss him.

I let out a noise. He pulled apart. He smiled. "Need some help. He pointed to his shoes.

"Step up." He smiled. I chuckled and stood on his feet. We started kissing again. I put my hands on the back of his neck.

"Who's your girlfriend?" A voice boomed. We stopped kissing imeadiantly. I turned around to see a man that look a lot like Jace. My heart was pounding out of my chest.

Is he Jaces brother? I looked up at Jace he looked scared, but I thought I would never see that.