Returning Home

Jaces P.O.V

"Jaaaccceee...." Paige sang in a
Sing-song voice. I shut my eyes and swallowed hard. I was starting to get angry. I started to get hot. I turned around and ran to Paige and tackled her. She screamed.

"Where is Jennifer!!!?" I yelled at her. "Babe, when I agreed to be your girlfriend I didnt think you were going to be abusive...." I furrowed my eyebrows.

Yeah shes crazy.

I picked her up by her collar. "Where. Is. Jennifer." I said tempting. She closed her eyes and swallowed hard. "I dont know." I bawled my fists.

I hit her harder than I have ever hit anybody before. She got knocked out. Her upperhalf of her body fell to the floor. I stood up and wiped my nose.

"Jace!" Charlotte called. I ran into the ro they were in. "Jace we're so happy to see you!" Vannesa assured me. I smiled then nodded.

"Yeah, it feels good to see you too. Where is Jamie?" I asked alarmed. "Shes gone." Vannesa said. I nodded and started untying them.

Once I untied all of them I looked at Kelly. I was deciding if I should let her come with us. "Jace hurry!"

I pursed my lips. I untied her and she fell to the floor. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. The girls led me out of the room and up the the stairs.

Jennifers P.O.V

There was an awkward silence."Now what?" He looked down." I have to keep you safe so I'm taking you back to Pennsylvania..."

I smiled. "THANK YOU! I can't wait to tell Jace!" We're finally sa-" "I'm not taking Jace." He said assuring me. My smile faded.

"Well if Jace isn't coming I am not coming..." I TOLD him. "Yes you are, I'm the parent I tell you what to do, and you do it."

I smiled but not in a good way. "So after all this time you're the parent all of a sudden...I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! JUST THREE MINUTES AGO I LEARNED THAT YOU WERE STILL ALIVE, and you want me to do what you say when you say it?!!!!?"

He frowned in a smart way. "Yes." He said bold. I chuckled. "Well, it's not gonna happen. Excuse me..." I said getting up.

"...I have to go back to my boyfriend." I started walking. "JENNIFER BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" I turned around while walking backwards.

"Why do I have to do what you say you're not my dad." His face was red with anger. I smiled and turned around and ran in the direction I came from."

Very short but I just wanted to update....
           Bruni