Thinking Straight

Jennifer's P.O.V

The police arrived. That was my dads que to run away. "I'll meet you at the hospital okay?" He said frantic. I smiled and nodded. He smiled back and ran off. The police burst into the room, guns armed. Jace pointed to Jamie.

One of them went down to her level and took her pulse. "Shes alive." The police officer nods. "Put her on the stretcher." He commanded. The ambulance came in and put her on a stretcher. Theres another girl in that room. Her name is Paige."

Jace reassured. The nodded and two police officer went in that direction. The police looked at Jaces mom hangging inside the wall. "Who's that?" Jace smiled and looked down. His face wet with tears. He looked back up. "That's my mom.

I stared at him. He nodded. "Get her down." He said to two othe officers. He looked at her and took a deep breath then looked at us. "Ya know, you two...are a couple of the lucky ones." I smiled, knowing exactly what he ment. I grasped Jaces hand. He lightly squeezed back concentrating on his mom.

Jaces mom had very long blond hair, but it was dirty so it was brown. I couldnt see her eyes becaused they were closed. I know they were brown though. Once they got her down they layed her gently on the floor.

The cop took her pulse. "She alive, let's bring in a strecher he yelled out to the ambulance! She's also dehydrated!" The ambulance came in and rolled jaces mom into the van. Jace just stood there. "Jace?!? Go to your mom." I smiled.

" Its not that easy. I havent seen her since I was 9. I'll meet her at the hospital." I nodded. "I understand." Paige and the girls came out from the other room. Paige was handcuffed and she didnt look so hot. I cant believe one of my BEST friends is a phyco. The police took her outside.

The girls stood there with grins on their faces. Charlotte stood in the front of everybody. She stopped grinning when she locked eyes with mine. Her face got serious. "Thank you guys." Jace said to everybody. "Likewise."

Ruthie responded with a smile. Zac walked up to her. "You are safe sis." Then he kissed her cheek. Then I realized that,
1.Shes my sister! 2. Zacs my brother! I didnt know they were brother and sister! That means I made out with my brother! "Holy shhh-" "Whats that?"

Jace cuts in. I stare at everyone wide eyed. "Ma'am we need you to get in the truck for your injuries." I woman nurse assures. I was frozen but I forced myself to get in the truck. Before I went inside Jace grasped my hand. I turned my head to face him. "I'll meet you at the hospital okay?"

I paused and then nodded roughly with a lot on my mind. He leaned in and kissed my cheek softly. He pulled away and looked at me slightly for a response. I smiled a little then climbed into the van. I was felt...scared.

I dont know why its like I had that feeling something bad was gonna happen because you did something bad and you have the guilt in your chest. Thats what I felt, but I have no reason to be guilty.

Okay I feel really bad that I havent updated in a while so im just gonna update what I have so far. So it will be two more chapters after this one. Sorry.

Bruni