Knock Out

Jennifer's P.O.V

Jason came down the stairs at a slow pace. Jace and I looked at each other then got up quickly. I ran over to the door while Jace ran over to my fireplace and took a fire poker for protection then ran over to me. I tried to open the door but it was locked! I tried to unlock the door but it still didn't open.

"I won't open its locked!" I yelled panicking. "Well unlock it!" He yelled. "I can't it was locked from the inside with a key!" Jason must have been in here the whole time.

He locked the door with the key while we were upstairs! I looked around to find another exit. I looked into the kitchen and saw my back door. I grabbed Jaces hand and ran into the kitchen and approached the door.

I reached for the door handle but got distracted by a thumping sound in the background. I turned around and saw Jace laying on the floor unconscious. "Jace!" I yelled scared.

Then I noticed Jason was like four feet away from me. I noticed the fire poker was still loose inside Jaces hand. As Jason swung the knife at me I swerved to the side picked up the fire poker and whacked Jason against the head before her could swing again.

He fell to the ground now unconscious. I picked up Jace and put his arm behind my neck. His dangled onto my shoulder. I started walking out the door then stood away a couple of feet. I lay Jace down in the grass. I pull out my phone from my back pocket. I quickly dialed 911.

I turned around because I can't stand looking at two people unconscious it makes me think they're dead. I told the cops everything that just went down. "Okay thank you." I said appreciative. I put my phone in my pocket. I walked over to Jace and started shaking him lightly.

"Jace, Jace?" I started tapping his face lightly. I swept the hair off his face. I shaked him a little rougher than before. His eyes fluttered open. He sat up then rubbed his temples. "What happened?" He asked confused.

"Don't you remember Jason walking down the stairs with a knife?" I questioned. "Who's Jason? Who are you?" I covered my mouth and backed away. "You don't remember anything."

I asked starting to cry. "No." I started sobbing. I grabbed my stomach. I think I'm going to be sick. The only thing I liked about this I place, the only person I loved doesn't even remember me. I saw flashing red and blue lights.

----------------------*************--------------------
Hey guys. I know my brother is probably reading this so I wanted to say your a looser. Not you guys my brother. Sorry this chapter was so short I just wanted to have something to do.
Kisses
Styles_41