The 'A' Team

Jaces P.O.V

I woke up with a sharp pain in my head. I sat up. I was on Jennifer's roof still. Where is Jennifer? I started to walk back to her window but got distracted when I saw Jamie (Jennifer's Mom) drive away.

Something is not right... I ran into her house. I walked down the stairs. "Jennifer!?!" I stopped walking. I heard something. "Help." I heard a soft cry for help. I ran around the house looking for her. "Jennifer!!? Jennifer!!?" I ran into the kitchen. I saw Jennifer on the ground.

"Jennifer!!!" I ran up to her then sat on my knees. "Jennifer, babe!" I saw the knife in her stomach. "Oh my god!!! OH MY GOD!!!" She was crying softly. "Don't worry I am calling the police. I reached in my back pocket and pulled out my phone. I quickly dialed 911. "Hello, m-my girlfriend sh-shes d-dying, there is a kn-knife in her stomach and I need you to come now!!!"

I yelled in the phone. "Ok calm down where are you at who is this?" "Its Jace Norman 6742 Maybrooks, Hurry!!!" I hung up. "Its going to be ok help is on the way!" Her face was blue. I started sobbing. "Behind you..." She said.

I turned around and saw Jason with a bat in his hands getting ready to swing at me. Before he could I tackled his legs which led him to fall. I climbed on top of him and punched him in the face 5 times.

His nose started bleeding. "Your not gonna win..." He choked out. I punched him one more time then he got knocked out. I went back over to Jennifer. I touched her face it was blue...and cold. She was taking small breaths. "Where are they!!?"

Jennifer's P.O.V

Things were blurry. I saw two of everything. Whatever Jace said would echo. I don't want to scare Jace. "Jace I am ok...you don't need to worry." He started sobbing. "You're dying." I shook my head no. "No I am not." I lied. "Don't lie, please... Jennifer I love you!" I licked my lips.

"Look I'm not gonna die!... Look." I sat up and waved my hands in the air. "Hey look I am Jennifer and I am sooooo alive!!!" Then it hit me. I grabbed my stomach. "Babe I have to take this knife out..." His eyes got big. "No way that's going to be an even BIGGER chance of you dying!!!"

I bit my lip. "I'm just going to keep bleeding either way." Red and blue lights flashed outside my house. Jace ran outside. I let out a large breath. I guess it was a bad idea to sit up. I started gasping for air. I was getting worse. I closed my eyes...

***

I opened my eyes. I man was kneeled in front of me. I saw Jace. I heard honking. I must be in the ambulance. I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I opened my eyes wider. "Good girl Jennifer, breath, breath." The man cooed. I felt the truck stop. The back doors opened. I felt a breeze. A team of men and women doctors wheeled me to the emergency room.

1 hour later
I open my eyes. I look over and see Jace sitting in a chair. He got up imeadiantly. He came over to me and grasped my hand. I smiled. "I told you I wasn't gonna die." He smiled. "You were very close to it. You lost a lot of blood." He informed. "That's too bad.." I closed my eyes and opened them.

"Thank you for being here for me." He closed his eyes and shook his head. "I would have come I didn't even know you." I giggled. "I love you..." He winked at me. "I love you too." He leaned forward. I did so too until our lips connected. Someone knocked on the door. We disconnected quickly. The nurse walked in. "Hello!" She walked toward me with a tray.