Mystery In The Basement

Jennifers P.O.V

I went up to the police they're over there. I lead them to where they were but Jason looked different. He was in a different position. "You need to take Jace to the hospital I think he lost his memory." One of the police officers nodded.

"That's Jason over there." The police officer walked into my kitchen and picked him up. It wasn't Jason. "Wait a minute thats not Jason!" I told. "Are you sure?"

The officer asked. "I'm sure...Jasons Gone!!!!" I yelled scared. The police officer put him in emergency van. I ran over to Jace.

"Jace you have to remember me... I...I, love you Jace please you have to remember me!" He was just staring at me hard like he was confused. "Please!" I screamed. A cop lightly tapped my shoulder.

"C'mon its ok we're taking him to the hospital." Tears spilled out of my eyes.

Jaces P.O.V

I felt it I saw bits and pieces of that girl. I saw me lifting her on a shelf in...in I think a closet. I remember seeing wrapping something on my leg... I just don't know. I got an idea. I rolled up my pants leg. The...bandaid tape she wrapped around my leg was still there.

I guess she was my girlfriend.... I mean is my girlfriend... I I got into the emergency van. The girl got in the cop car I guess she was going to be escorted to the hospital.

30 minutes later

I was laying in my hospital bed when I heard a light tap in the door. The nurse opened the door. Thinking the nurse was going to come in I was surprised when I see that girl that I have some memory of. The nurse closed the door. The girl had a box in her hand.

"Hi...I ummm... I know you dont remember me, but I brought you chocolates." She handed me the box of chocolates and did a half smiled. "Thank you ma'am..." I said awkwardly. "Please call me Jennifer."

When she said her name I had a Flashback

Flashback

"Hi my name is Jamie and this is my daughter Jennifer...."

Flashback #2

"Jenna wait!" The girl turned around. I went over to... Jennifer? "I beleive we have a chance. Im just frightened I dont want you to get hurt." I said taking her hand. She looked at me with concerned eyes. "It can work we can keep our relationship between us nobody has to know." She walked closer to me. "A secret aye..." My flashbacks only had bits and pieces. ....."Step up." I smile. She stood on my shoes? ....."Who's your girlfriend?" A man asked in a doorway.

Flashbacks Over

"I remember you..." Was all I said. He face lit up. "You do... what do you remember?!?" She said excited.

She stepped closer. "I remember me lifting you on a shelf...." She thought for a second. "You were hiding me from your brother." "Why?"

I spoke louder confused. "Your brother Jason is a kidnapper and you didnt want me to get hurt so you hid me." I was starting to remember now. "Is that why I said I was frightened?" I asked.

"What?" She questioned. "The day we became boyfriend and girlfriend I said I was frightened and I said I didnt want you to get hurt." She smiled widely. "You remember that day."

She smiled then bit her lip. "Oh sorry." She apologized. "For what?" I asked. "You told me twice that I drive you crazy when I bite my lip."

I thought for a second. "I think I remember that?" She smiled. "You know what...I think I did a good job at picking a girlfriend." She smiled again then bit her lip. "Dang it, sorry its a phase."

I smiled. There was a light tap at the door. The doctor came in.

Jennifer's P.O.V

"Hi, ummm...who are you to the patient?" I looked down at Jace. "I'm his...girlfriend." I said awkwardly. "Oh well he will get his memory back, just give him a week or so.

You can remind him if things that happened or what happened at, school, whatever... Also we gave his leg stitches whatever you did to help it it...helped." The doctor said not to helpful. "Thanks!"

I said sarcastic. "Was that sarcastic?" He asked. "Get out if here!" He left quickly.

Jace started laughing. I realized that was kinda funny so I started laughing too. Our laughter died quickly. "Come on let's go check you out." He nodded.

________________________________________

We checked out if the hospital. The police officers drove Jace and I home. I took out my key from my back pocket. I unlocked the door and walked inside. I heard footsteps but.I wasn't worried because I heard heels.

"I was very worried about you, where have you been!!!?" She yelled. I couldn't hold in my secret anymore. "Mom, I-I have to tell you something..." I said quietly.

She looked at me with concerned eyes. "Do you remember our neighbor Jace?" I asked. She nodded. "We are dating..." Her eyes got wide.

"You know I don't let you date anymore!!!" She yelled. "Just because my last boyfriend was bad doesn't mean this one is!!!" I screamed scared she was going to break us up. "This boy doesn't seem right."

She said firm lowering her voice. "You saw him once! He is a great guy! He is so sweet, and he cares...he cares about me, and I care about him! You can't break us up!!!"

I yelled. "I will invite him over for dinner... I will see how this boy is then I will THINK about letting you date him." She said. I relaxed a little.

At least I have a chance. "Go put the water bottles in the basement." She demanded. I walked in the kitchen and grabbed the package of water. I opened the basement door and walked down the staires carefully.

I screamed at the top of my lungs when I saw what I saw. Then a hand covered my mouth. My heart was beating out of my chest. All of a sudden a cloth covers my mouth. I started scratching the hand that was over my mouth and nose.

I tried not to breath in. I kicked whoever was behind me. I break away and turn around to see who it is. I imeadiantly want to cry. I thought it was going to be Jason, but it wasn't.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! It feels good to update again. I got off my vacation 4 days ago. I had a lot of fun. The next chapter you will be shocked by who is in the basement. Its not only 2 people...more like 8 people if you know what I mean. BUT I'm not going to spoil it. Don't worry.

*kisses"
*styles_41*