Never Just a Neighbor Next Door

Jace's P.O.V

As me and Zac ran torwards my house a black truck rolls up besides us. I stop running and stare at it out of breath. The window rolls down and a man with a black hood is sitting in the drivers seat and the rest of the girls are in the back.

I get very confused.

"Look, if you wanna save Jennifer you need to get in!" The mans voice booms. I think about it for a second and then I look at Charlotte. She nods. "Ok. C'mon Zac." We both get in the car.

Jennifers P.O.V

Jamie smirked and grabbed some rope and tied me to the chair. She walked into the other room. I try to break free but its too tight.

"Yeah he's got him..." I hear Paige say.

Who is "he"? I ask myself

I try to break free again but I can't get free. I keep trying but then I feel something pull apart. I look down at the rope. Its gotten thinner.

I smile and keep pulling at it. It finally breaks. I stand up and then Jamie walks into the room. "HEY!"

I process what's happening and I start running. I turned a corner not knowing what I was going to see next. I expose myself to a very tall room

(taller than all the other rooms) and floor are made from concrete. It is very cold and the walls have rust creeping down them. I look back and see Jamie running full speed toward me.

I turn back around and the next thing I know is that I am slamming into a wall hitting a big red button. I hear machines working, like they are pulling something apart.

I look around and then I she the concrete wall opening up. I study it and totally forget about Jamie. I finally make out whats behind the wall.

Its....a woman! Hanging by her wrists. I study the woman profile trying to see her face. Then when I realize who she is my heart about flips out of my chest and does cartwheels across the room.

I want to scream. I totally thought she was dead. I want Jace here right now so I can tell him who's behind this wall. Next thing I know I am being tackled making my bleeding arm crush against the cement floor.

I scream at the pain. There is no way that my arm is not broken. She reaches up from the ground and presses the button I slammed into making the doors close.

Once its closed she smirks and looks down at me. She leans down to my ear. "Look at you. Your arm is broken, you're in pain, and you are about to die. I grunt trying to get up.

"Your all alone no one is here to help you..." Just then I hear pounding on a door. All of a sudden a door in the corner of the room burst open.

My dad and everyone else appears there. My moms eyes are wide. "She's not alone!" My dads voice booms. "Dad!" Jamie grinds her teeth and runs after my dad.

He pulls a gun from his holster and shoots her in the stomach twice. She imeadiantly falls to the floor. Jace runs over to me.

"Jennifer!" He kneels down to my level. "Jennifer." He takes my hand. "Jace Paige. She's still out there." He nods. He turns to everyone.

"Guys Paige is still out there." The girls all run into the other room. "Jennifer are you ok?" I frown. "My arm..." He looks at my broken arm that is bending the wrong way. "Don't worry we're going to the hospital." I nod. "Jace."

"Yeah?" I reached up the wall and pressed the button. The walls starting opening up again. I looked at Jace and he looked at me.

"Look..." I said. He turned his head torward the wall. Then he stood up. I stood up with him. Once the walls opened up completely he realized who she was. He fell to the floor.

He was crying very hard and I could feel what he was feeling. I went down with him.

His whimpering made me feel like I was hearing a puppy crying. I couldn't help but cry with him. He put his face in his hands. Just then I heard sirens.

Police sirens.

"Jace stand up." I sniffle. He does so then looks at me. "That's my mom." He said reassuring. "I know." He furrowed his eyebrows. "How do you know?"

I smiled. "Well remember the first time we kissed...I picked up a picture of your mom off the mantle and automatically knew she was your mom because she looked exactly like you."

He smiled at me. "Yeah I remember...how could I forget. That was the day I was never just a neighbor next door."

I smiled back. "You were never just a neighbor next door." He smiled showing his teeth. I reflected that smile.

We both leaned in for a kiss at the same time. That time it was different. That time it felt just like the first time...amazing.

It felt like all are wounds were fixed... no, not just are injuries but our relationship flaw. Like, we would be happy for a long time, and I'm pretty sure he felt like that too.

Once we pulled apart I wanted to do it again, and again, and again, and again, and again. I opened my eyes and studied Jaces profile.

I know we would look better if we weren't looking like we were kidnapped and didn't take a shower in about a month or so but at that moment he looked really fricken hot.

I leaned in for another kiss. This time I rested my arms on his shoulder tangling my hands together behind his neck. Pretty soon are normal kissing turned into toung kissing.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and slid his hands up and down my back. I pulled apart because I couldn't hold my breath anymore.

We both breath heavily and rest are forehead's against each others. We can't stop smiling stupidly. My dad clears his throat making it a little awkward.

We look at him and he raises his eyebrows up and down referring to the kiss. Jace and I just laughed and it felt really good...that and the kiss.

😂😂😂😂

Hey guys,

So right now it is 2:40and I can hear my mom snoring it is crazy. Anyway I think the next 2 chapters will be the last. 😯 But that's not including the epilogue plus THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEQUEL!!!😆😆😆

oh, and my mom is still snoring. I can't sleep.